Side Story: Mingi & Yunho

Mingi POV:

I was walking into my usual coffee shop, and I made my normal little order, when I turned and noticed a familiar figure in the shop. Oh no. It was THE MINHO. MY EX.  I turned to hide behind one of the booths, in hopes I could escape, when the worst thing could have happened.

"Order for Mingi!" the barista shouted, as she placed my drink down on the counter.

I stayed put, not wanting to pop out yet, and that's when the wild happened. Minho got up, and grabbed my drink, and then walked right over to me.

"Um, here's your drink, they were calling your name you know. Clearly you didn't hear it though."

"THAT'S NOT MINE!" I shouted, as I quickly ran out of the door.

I didn't make it very far, before I dialed Yunho's number, who picked up almost instantly.

"What's up?" he said, confused.

"OH MY GOSH HE WAS HERE! I need you to come right now, to meet me. Please."

"Why?? I don't want to get up right now, I'm lying comfortably in bed right now. Plus this is NOT my problem." he sighed through the phone.

"Come onnn, pleasee. I'll buy you a new computer, or we can watch your favorite Monster High movies again, or Equestria girls." I pleaded.

The phone was silent for a moment.

"Fine, fine, I'll come. Just so you know though those are your favorite movies, not mine. Now send me your location."

"Yayyy! Thank you! You're the best!" I said before hanging up, and texting him my current location.

After a couple of minutes, Yunho finally arrived looking really good, and I smiled at him.

"Ok, let's get this over with."

I took his hand and took him into the shop, but when we got inside, we looked around to see Minho was no longer there. He had already disappeared from the shop. Confused, a girl then came up to me.

"Excuse me, are you Mingi?" She asked.

"Oh, yes, that's me."

She handed me my drink. "Some boy left this for you." She smiled before walking away.

Yunho sighed, and I happily sipped my drink.

"Why am I even here man?" He frowned. "I'm going home."

"What! No, wait! Let's go to the mall, I've been needing a few things!"

Yunho shook his head at me. "Fine, but only because I am already here. Might as well."

We made our way over to the mall, and went to one of my favorite clothing stores. I was just looking around, with Yunho helping me, when I noticed a familiar figure in the corner of the store. I nervously slapped him.

"Oh my gosh, no way, Minho is here!" I said, my mouth dropping open.

"What? Where?" He looked around confused.

"Right over there!" I said as I pointed at him.

I quickly ducked down behind one of the clothing racks, in hopes he hadn't seen me yet.

"Oh hey Minho!" Yunho called over to the boy.

"Hey! What are you doing!" I whispered to him.

"Shush!" He gave me a look, before looking back up at the boy.

"Oh, hi Yunho." Minho said when he finally reached us.

"So, when are we going to work on our dance project?" Yunho asked him.