Someone Is Tryna Kill Us

3rd Pov:

After dinner, all of the boys were now gathered around in Sunghoon's room, deciding they were going to have a sleepover in there.

"Can you guys please, please get out! I would like to have some privacy!"

"Nah, I don't think so bro, we ain't letting you two get all freaky, not in my house." Yoongi said.

"You know, I like the way you think." Inyeop said, nodding at Yoongi.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes back at him.

"Um, why do you have a piano?" Jeff pointed at it, confused, as it was in the middle of the room.

"Honestly, I don't know. It's been there like my whole life. I don't even know how to play." Sunghoon shrugged.

"That's embarrassing." Yoongi said, as he actually knew how to play the piano.

Win started giggling to himself, and they turned to him. "Your dad was right when he said you have a lot of weight lifter posters in your room."

Everyone then started glancing around the room, at all of the posters on the walls.

"I feel very offended, I don't look like that. There's no one that looks like me in here." Jake frowned.

"I can add a picture of you." Sunghoon smiled.

"Oh hell nah, keep it family friendly you weirdos. There is a child in here." Inyeop said and fake gagged.

"What? What are you guys talking about?" Barcode asked, confused, well sipping on a new glass of his orange-grape soda.

"Oh, don't worry about it snuggles, it's nothing important." Jeff patted him on the head.

"That's so gay," Yoongi grimaced.

"Your room is so boring," Win said, sitting on a very expensive couch.

"Yeah. Hey, let's watch a movie!" Inyeop suggested.

"Oh, let's watch a horror movie." Eunwoo smirked.

"NO! NO! NO!" Inyeop pointed at him.

"I agree with that dude. Let's watch something 'scary'" Yoongi said.

Inyeop tried to protest, but was stopped, as everyone agreed. They all managed to squeeze onto the couch, and started playing the movie.

During the movie Inyeop was shaking in fear, screaming at every jumpscare. He then felt his hand grabbed by another persons, and looked over to see it was Eunwoo. He frowned for a second, but then just shook his head and accepted it.

Inyeop had calmed down finally from the jumpscare, when suddenly the killer popped back on the screen, and he let out a yelp, before instinctively hugging Eunwoo. He didn't even realized, and Eunwoo just smiled down at him, as the boy fearfully tried to keep watching the movie.

Eventually the movie came to an end, and Inyeop sighed, before realzing he was wrapped inside Eunwoo's arms, and he did not like that.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM ME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Inyeop screeched as he pushed away from Eunwoo.

"What do you mean? Your the one who got too scared and jumped into my arms."

"I DID NOT! I WOULD NEVER! DON'T YOU DARE LIE AND SAY THAT I WOULD!"

"Inyeop, calm down, it's not that big of a deal anyways. Most of us here were at least a little scared too." Barcode frowned at him, well currently hugging Jeff.

"Yeah man, like shut up, I know you liked it." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I did not! That is gross! Also, you two, hands to yourself! I did not approve of that!" Inyeop pointed at Jeff and Barcode.