Side Story: Jake & Sunghoon

Jake and Sunghoon had recently became friends, mostly because when Minho was hanging out with Win lately and their group, he brought along his own friends, which included Sunghoon of course.

It was a normal evening, except today Sunghoon and Jake planned to hang out after class, so Jake was making his way towards the park where they decided to meet.

As he got closer, he noticed the huge huddle off people, and was skeptical. Sunghoon had a lot of fangirls, but usually they wouldn't still be with him, or at least he normally managed to lose them by the time they met up.

As he got there, it felt as though there was thousands of girls, gwaking and giggling, and it made Jake want to throw up. He quickly started to shove his way through the crowd, some girls yelling at him, or trying to stop him, but he easily moved them aside.

Eventually he was able to spot the boy, standing against a tree near one of the main paths, with a handful of girls talking to him, and him just awkwardly nodding along.

He shoved his way through the last few girls and was finally standing in front of Sunghoon, panting from the path he had been forced to make.

"God, are they always like this? This is insane." Jake spoke, as Sunghoon smiled at his arrival.

"Jake! You finally made it! Sorry about all of them.. I just couldn't lose them today."

"You know, next you should just like wear a hoodie and glasses, and cover up or something, then go to my place. Then maybe this wont happen." Jake sighed.

"Oh, yeah, maybe we could do that." Sunghoon, thought for a moment, and Jake heard a girl squealing.

"Oh my god, hes so hot when he thinks!"

Jake mentally gagged, and just rolled his eyes.

"Oh my you're right! Hold up lemme break up with my boyfriend-"

"So, why did you want to meet up today?" Jake said, in hopes it would drown out these stupid girls.

"You're going to be my model."
"What?"

Sunghoon laughed at him lightly.

"I have a project I need to do for photography, and I need to take pictures of someone, and I think you would be the perfect choice. You have such defined and perfect features, I want to capture them in some photos."

Jake felt a little embarrassed, and nodded slowly.

"Well, alright, I might as well since I'm already here."

Sunghoon smiled happily at him.

"Thank you, Jake!"

"So, were exactly are we doing this?"

"Yeah, about that.." Sunghoon glanced down, and little embarrassed, "I didn't think that far ahead, so I don't know."

Jake shook his head at the boy, and looked around, at all the creepy girls watching them, well thinking to himself.

"I think I know the perfect place."

Jake looked Sunghoon up and down, before speaking again.

"You ready?"

Sunghoon looked at him a little confused.

"Yeah? Why-"

Before he could fully get out his words, Jake grabbed his hand and ran, dragging the boy for a couple seconds, until he started running too. The fan girls started screeching, and telling them to stop, but Jake kept going.

Eventually they started to lose sight of the girls, and Jake slowed down as they approached their destination.

They had gone off the main path they were taking, starting to go deeper into the woods that was not too far away from the park, but far enough for those girls to stop following them.