Pancake Preaches Good News

3rd POV:

Eunwoo, Bright and Jeff all entered the T&O building, dressed all fancy, and went right up to the receptionist.

"Is the CEO here?" Eunwoo asked, impatiently.

"Oh, yes, but he's about to go into a meeting."

"What room?"

"Sir, I can't tell-"

"What room?"

"He's in his office."

"Thanks."

With that, the three of them quickly started their ways down the hall, with the receptionist yelling after them that they can not go in there, but they just ignored her.

They made their way up the stairs, and until they got to the top floor. They saw a room, with two bodyguards stuck outside of it.

"Don't worry, I got this." Jeff said, and cracked his knuckles, before going up to them.

"You shouldn't be here." One of them said to Jeff.

"Oh, actually, I think I should be." He smiled before landing a punch square on the guys jaw. He got flown backward into the wall, and the other guy went after Jeff.

Jeff, able to predict his moves, stopped the man from punching him, and landed a blow in the guys stomach instead.

"OOF!" the guy let out, before dropping to the ground slowly.

Jeff let out a few more punches on the guys, throwing them over his shoulder, and out of the way of the door.

"What the hell is going on?" Eunwoo said, confused.

"Don't worry about it, let's just head inside, well they are distracted." Bright nodded towards the door.

Eunwoo looked at Bright skeptically before nodding, "Alright, let's do this!"

They walked into the room, and closed the door behind them, causing the man to look up from his desk.

"What are you doing back here? Get out, right now!" He glared at them.

Bright ignored the man, walking straight up to his desk and slamming both his hands on the table that cut between them and turned his face towards the CEO, hovering over him slightly.

"I've got business to do with you," Bright said in a serious tone, his face displaying no emotion.

The CEO took a step back, "If you don't leave I will call authorities!"

"What authorities?" Eunwoo spoke from behind Bright, before taking a couple of steps forward, smirking, "I don't think that's a good idea Mr.Choi."

"M-Mr.Cha?" The CEO paled a little, "what are you doing back here again?"

"As my friend over here said, we have business with you," Eunwoo said, tilting his head, slinging an arm around Bright.

"Ah, well of course! W-what can I do to help?"

"We need you to fucking take off the post you released to the world of social media. You know? The ones with two homies just hugging each other?" Bright spat out.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," the CEO responded, standing up straighter, fixing his tie.

"Why not?" Eunwoo asked innocently.

"I have an image to keep, I'm sure you understand that," the CEO said, staring at the hot-headed male, "Don't you? Bright Vachirawit?"

"How do you know my name!?"