Confessions

3rd POV:

"Didn't know you wanted us to be alone together," Eunwoo smirked, tilting his head to the side.

"I swear, if something happens right now, I have nothing to do with it." Sunghoon surrenders.

"You. Go back in your room. Me and this guy need to have a little chat."

Sunghoon just sighed before walking back into his room and closing the door.

"So what is it? We doing something naughty?" Eunwoo asked, still smirking.

Inyeop rolled his eyes. "Why the hell have you been fake dating my sister? What did Sunghoon mean when he said you like me? Is this true?"

Eunwoo stumbled a bit, eyes widening, before regaining his posture of crossing his arms, "He's lying."

"Don't even try to lie right now. I'm not here for your games anymore. Tell me the truth. That's all I want to hear from you."

Eunwoo looked at Inyeop, thinking for a moment, before sighing and nodding his head, "Alright, you wanna hear the truth? Fine. Yes, me and your sister are pretending to be together. And yes I like you. I have since like five years ago."

Inyeop stood there for a second, unsure of what to say. "Why.. why did you never say anything? Why did you choose to do all of this instead?"

"You didn't even know me until the day your sister introduced me to you. How was I going to say anything? And for a record, I did try to leave you notes but you were stupid and threw them away before even reading them! So your sister decided to help me. She came up with a master plan, this 'master plan'. And it would've worked, had Sunghoon not said anything maybe." He looked away from Inyeop to the ground.

"I mean, I mostly threw those notes away because I thought they were a joke, or like were from Win.. because he used to do stupid things like that. And of course I knew you existed, you are literally the Eunwoo, the whole school knows you. I never would have thought I would actually have a chance with you. Wow though, I swear I am going to kill her when I get home.."

"You only knew I existed after Soojin gave me that mega glow-up. I used to be that guy you called Ug Chubbs." Eunwoo is still looking at the ground embarrassed.

"That.. that was you..?" Inyeop looked at him shocked. She clearly did him really well, cause he never would have known. "And now you look like this..? That's actually possible?? That's kinda…"

"I know," Eunwoo laughed a little finally looking up, "I was impressed, she has talent clearly."

There was an awkward pause of silence.

Inyeop thought for a moment. "Now what? Now what are we supposed to do..?"

"Well, uhm," Eunwoo felt at a loss for words. He was too scared to even try to flirt in this current situation, "I'll just go... forget this even happened."

"Wait! Don't go, please. I umm.." Inyeop reached out towards Eunwoo, and grabbed onto his arm. "I know I've been kind of.. standoffish, and harsh.. but I think maybe this could work. I mean, if you do want to date me, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to date you too.."

A small smile formed on Eunwoos face, "No."

Inyeop looked at him shocked, and confused. "W-what? No? Why no?"

"I mean no, not until I get to still surprise you, with the plan your sister had. I want to be the one asking you out properly." Eunwoo said, "But I would like to go on a date with you."

Inyeop was silent for a second, not totally loving the response he got, but also not against it because it still held promise. "Ok. I will take that. As long as you don't take too long for this little surprise." He smiled.