TMI

3rd POV:

Ring ring ring!

Bright's phone rang as the man went over to pick the thing up.

"Yo wassup man."

"So, I finally figured out the answer to your question!"

"...what question?"

"The dudes name is WIN!"

"...WHAT???? THAT WAS YEARS AGO AND YOU JUST FOUND OUT???"

"Yeah, he is Win Metawin, occupation Fashion, he is a designer for the company 666."

"Wait what? 666?"

"Yeah, boyfriend is the Minho, but my data shows he's been secretly meeting up with someone about 6'0."

"Oh I wonder who that could be..." Bright coughed.

"His mom lives in America and she has recently married some billionaire, data shows that she is in the Mafia."

"Cool-WAIT WHAT?!"

"Yeah so it turns out Win is also in the Mafia..? It's kind of weird..like he doesn't give orders or anything nor does he work for the Mafia but he's in the Mafia."

"You sure we're talking about the same Metawin???"

"Yeah, dumb dude, got an F in Culinary Arts and Gym."

"Why do I not know any of this?"

"Because I just found out duh! Anyway, that is about it…besides the fact he's secretly rich there's nothing else about him..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN RICH-"

"Hey Bright! How do you cook eggs again?"

Bright turned to see Win's head pop out from the kitchen and immediately hung up from his call.

"Please, just let me cook them. I don't think you are ready for that yet." Bright said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen, like nothing happened.

Bright then shooed Win away, who frowned and left the kitchen. A few minutes into his cooking, Inyeop entered the kitchen in hopes to find some already made food. Bright thought for a moment, and decided to ask his question he had.

"Hey Inyeop, do you, uh, know anything about Win being rich?"

"LOL WIN? RICH? YOUR FUNNY!" Inyeop started laughing. "Why do you ask?"

A few seconds later, Seobin walked into the kitchen, looking at both of them confused.

"Oh my gosh, Seobin you have to hear this funny joke Bright just said!" Inyeop said, still laughing.

"Hmm? What is it?" Seobin looked at him confused.

"Bright asked me if Win was rich!" Inyeop immediately started laughing again.

Seobin raised a brow, and looked back and forth between the two of them. Bright didn't look like he had been joking.

Seobin then went up to him, questioningly. "What did he mean by you asking if Win is rich? What is going on?"

Bright looked around, before sighing, deciding it wouldn't hurt to tell anyone. "So, I might have asked someone at the beginning of the year to get some info on Win, and umm he just got back to me.. and one of the things he told me was that Win's mother is rich or something? And so is he?" he shrugged.

Inyeop and Seobin's mouth dropped open, and they just stood there staring at him.

"There's no way... he's actually rich??!!" Inyeop said, his mouth still wide open.