Space Dynamics

Slippy pushed a button on his cockpit and the Steel barrier emergency gate came down where the giant hole was and Slippy saved Falco and Peppy.

"Thanks for the help Slippy" came Peppys voice from the cockpit speaker
"I guess I owed you for the time on that giant planet Otulp" replied Slippy.
"Hey Slippy this doenst count" spoke Falco
"Yes it does, so that's three to me and a big fat zero to you falco" laughed Slippy.

Several minutes later Peppy and Falco had escaped the giant ship and jumped into their own tiny Awings and followed Slippy home.

Back at the base known as Star Fox Command, a giant ship that is the base of operations for Team Star Fox and other Secret Teams too, Falco dropped a tiny grey disc into a device and on the screen on the wall alot of information started to be decoded thanks to Slippys new invention the de-decoder, it decodes things that are decoded by things that are decoded.

"Are you sure this isnt just another fake lead" asked Fox Mc Cloud, the best and most fearsome member on Team Star Fox, nobody comes as close as how cool Fox is.

"This is the real deals of real deals Fox" said Peppy, the best and most feared Mentor on Team Star Fox, nobody comes as close as how Brave Peppy is.

"Yeah if Im risking my life for discs you better believe its the real lead" answered Falco, the best and most reliable team member on Team Star Fox, no one comes as close as how reliable Falco is.

"Fox, I agree with Peppy and the bird and if im saving their lives you can rest assured its the real lead" said Slippy Toad, the best and most feared Engineer and inventor ever to exist ever on Team Star Fox, no one comes as close to how engineer Slippy Toad is.