Space Ship

"How long until we get there"? asked Falco "I want some action".
"Thirty minutes untill we reach our destination" added Slippy "Im taking a rest for twenty" finished Slippy then his comms went off.
Slippy pressed the auto-pilot button then his seat lowered down into another compartment, infront of slippy was a custom build bed, (all the Awing's had their own custom rooms called Crooms, Slippy had all kinds of secret nick nacks, Falco had his custom built gear, Peppy just had a bed and Fox had a few pictures above his bed) Slippy stretched and kicked his boots off and clambered into bed.

"Anything on the light scanners" asked Fox.
Falco checked his screens and nothing showed up.
"Nothing yet Fox" he replied, then a bip bip sound came "wait, there it is" said Falco.
"Get me a 3D scan Peppy" ordered Fox McCloud.
"On it Fox" replied Peppy, Peppy pressed buttons on a small keyboard and a 3D model of the ship came on screen, Peppys mouth dropped....
"Fox..." said Peppy.
"You get it yet"? asked Fox.
There was no reply from Peppy, just silence.
Flaco looked to his left out the window and seen Peppy staring at the screen.
"Peppy what you got buddy"? asked Falco
"We cant go any further Star Fox" said Peppy.
"Say again Peppy" replied Fox.
Something wasnt right.
"Stop The Awings" screamed Peppy.
Fox pressed a few buttons and all the Awings came to a stop and Slippy woke up.
"Slippy get up here on the double" spoke Falco.
"We cant be there already" replied Slippy.
Slippy wiped his mouth, quickly ate a chocolate chip kookay and finished the half glass of miillk beside his bed.

Later

"And this is that Ship" finished Peppy.
"Peppy you dont expect us to believe that this Ship went missing five years ago and now its reappeared"?
"Thats exactly what Im saying Fox...I was there the day it happened" replied Peppy.

Peppy went into a tale about a Government built ship that would travel through space faster than ever, In seven days it would reach the other end of the known universe, taking families with it.
A secret engine was what made it travel so fast and so safely.
Falco looked at Fox, got his atention, pointed at Peppy then made a circle with his finger at the side of his own head then mouthed the words "Nutcase".
Slippy was smiling.
"All we have is a 3D print" said Fox as he knelt beside Peppy "so lets take our time, go nice and easy, and report back to Command what we find ok Peppy"
"Ok Fox....ok" answered Peppy
"Slippy Falco and me will go aboard, you stay outside and watch our backs ok" said Fox.
Peppy agreed.
Fox stood up "Lets do this by the numbers boys".