The fall (pt. 1)

(The photo above is my art. I drew it for this purpose and i also uploaded it to @luv_elle_22 on instagram. I will be giving her a name but for the sake on this story her name in y/n.)

You are up in heaven, looking out you always felt like something was missing. You never knew what. You couldn't seem to fill this whole in your heart. Everyone in Heaven just thought you were crazy. Everyone in Heaven is always so happy, but not you. You opened your wings and flew up into the sky and over to the edge of Heaven. You have been wanting to do this ever since he was damned to hell. Without looking back there you went.

You could feel a slight burning as your wings started to get charred from the previous clean white to the now ash grey color. You were able to catch yourself and gracefully touched the ground of your new home, Hell.

Y/n Pov
"This is definitely a change" I hid my wings and quickly changed into something more fitting so it wasn't to obvious (my hair is still long). Then I started to walk around. On my stroll I noticed a girl that looked very familiar. She had blonde hair and red rose cheeks.

She locked eyes with me and ran over. "Hi, would you like to be rehabilitated into heaven" she said with the biggest smile ever. "Um, no, I just came from there" I said as her face dropped "wait your an angel" she slightly whispered as her eyes had sparkles in them.

"Do you need a place to stay? You could help us run it." She said jumping on her tippy toes. "Run what?" I asked and she smiled even brighter "My Hazbin Hotel" as I thought about it and it couldn't be that bad, right?

~~~

I was sitting on the couch in the parlor as a man in a red over coat came over to me. "Hello my dear, Im afraid I've never seen you around here before. What is your name darling?" The deer demon said with a static voice. "Y/n, and you are" I asked standing up and shaking his hand.

"Alastor, pleasure to meet you dear, quite a pleasure" he said as I sat back down with him sitting next to me. "So how long have you been in hell?" He asked as I looked over "oh well I fell from heaven roughly 2...3 hours ago." He look at me again "Heaven you say" he said to himself rubbing his chin.

"Hi ya toots, whats your name" a spider demon said to me as he walked over. "Im y/n, and what is your name?" I asked as Charlie came over just in time so she could introduce me to all of them at once instead on me having to be asked over and over again.

"Everyone this is our new member to this family. This is y/n, she is a fallen angel" she said as everyone ,except Alastor, looked shocked. "She is going to help run this Hotel. Y/n this is our bar tender, Husk, our maid, niffty, our 2 residents Sir Pentious and Angel Dust, and you have meet Alastor, our host. My girlfriend Vaggie will be back in a bit and Ill introduce her then" she said as I nodded and Alastor insisted on showing me to my room.

~~~

I was in the bathroom holding my scissors and decided to cut my hair since fighting was more common here. After I cleaned the mess and went down so I could meet Charlies girlfriend. "Ohh hey y/n this is my girlfriend, Vaggie." She said as she moved over so I could see the girl perfectly. Once we saw each other, she gave me a look of dont say anything a very pleading look. I nodded and she sighed as Charlie continued.

"Vaggie this is Y/n" she said as Vaggie smiled and walked over to me and shook my hand. "Nice to see you again" I whispered as she looked down. "At least they didn't kill you" I said lifting her chin with a smile. She smiled back and we continued on.