My blood(Pt. 6)

(Art is not mine. Found it on Pinterest)

I went to go find Alastor and when I got to his room I knocked on the door. He didn't answer so I thought I should just come back later, maybe hes out. I was about to walk away but the door was then opened by Alastor. He didn't have his usual red coat on, he was wearing a red button up with a black 'cross' on it. He had his sleeves rolled up leaning against the doorway.

"Oh hey, can we talk?" I asked as he nodded letting me in his room. "Sit my dear. Whats the matter?" He asked as I sat on his bed and he stood in front of me. "Can you give Husk his soul back. Ill make sure he still works here and listens to you." He started to laugh "and why would I do that?" He asked in the middle of his laughter

"because Angel wont even attempt to try and get redeemed if Husk can't go with him. Please Al" I said standing up. "Whats in it for me?" He asked with his usual smile.

"We can make a deal.  Not for our souls, nothing like that. If you give Husk his soul back, Ill make sure he works here and listens to you until he is redeemed. In return, you can have as much of my blood as you want. Without killing me and at the end of every week I get a break to recover." I said as I held my hand out.

"Do we have a deal" I said as he looked from my hand to me then shook my hand "deal" pulling me to him. He moved my hair and bit my shoulder. I gasped a bit and I was gonna put my hand on him but I realized he held both of my wrists with one hand and the other on my waist. He then backed me into a wall and let me go wiping his mouth.

Just then the door busted open and Vaggie came in "what did you do!?" She shouted at Al. "Vagge calm down I made a deal with him. I still have my soul and I did it for this hotel." I said as she put her weapon down. Charlie came in and saw my shoulder and came over to me. "Are you ok? Your bleeding." She said taking me to go clean me up.

~~~

Charlie sat me down and moved my hair so she could clean the spot he bit me. "Is this apart of y'all's deal?" She asked me as I nodded. "Husk!" I shouted as he walked from the bar to the parlor. "What?" He asked "you have your soul back, but if you wanna keep it you still need to work here and listen to Al." I said as he looked shocked with the first part and groaned at the last.

"You and angel can now be redeemed together. Once you get to heaven y'all don't have to listen to me or Al or Valentino." I said as Charlie looked at me with sparkling eyes. I saw Husk looked kinda shocked at what I said and I just nodded and smiled.

"Thank you" is all he said before walking back to the bar and taking a seat and a drink. "You made a deal with your blood, for this hotel" Charlie said with some tears in her eyes. "Yea I did" I said as I got up to go call my good friend Ozzy.

Now you may be wondering how did me and Ozzy meet, I just got to hell a few weeks ago. How did I meet the sin of Lust in that time? Well one day when I was exploring the different rings I ended up in a ring I was unfamiliar with. I found a nice place called Ozzy's and thought 'why not' I walked in after going invisible so the guard wouldn't stop me and there he was. He had a smaller Imp with him that I then got to know at Fizz. Fizz ended up spotting me and we talked all night. He wanted me to meet his boyfriend Ozzy and I did. I meet them and we all got along amazingly. They told me if I needed anything they would be there to help me. Now is that day.

"Hey Ozzy." I said as he sounded really excited "HEY!!! FIZZY!! Y/N IS ON THE PHONE" he shouted to Fizz as I heard him muttering in the back.  "Hey y/n" Fizz said now in frame "Y/N how have you been my dear" Ozzy said as he set the phone down since we were on facetime.

"Oh you know its been better I guess" I said as he rasied a eyebrow "you ok? You seem off" he said looking at me "who do I need to kill" he said as I waved my hands in the air. "No one Ozzy, I just need a favor" I said as he sat back "of course what do you need" he said as I told him about Val. "A friend of mine works as a p*rnstar and his boss beats him from time to time and possibly even... yk." I said as he looked furious.

"Who is this 'boss'" he said "Valentino" I said as he realized who I was talking about. "Im so sorry my love, I thought I had him in line. What do you insist I do about it?" He asked me "I need you to have him stop laying his hands on Angel Dust." He nodded "Ill do that first thing tomorrow my dear" he said as I said bye to them. "Thank you so much" "ofc y/n" Fizz said "by you guys I love yall so much" I said "byeeee!" They said together.