Luci?? (Pt.2)

(Not my art, I found it on instagram. I see this as the first time he saw y/n, however, he would never admit anything.)

Y/n pov*
I was in the kitchen making breakfast as I turned around I saw all the demon eyes watching me cook. "Can I help yall with something" I asked as they all stumbled and ran away. "Ok then" I finished cooking and placed it all on the table and right as I was about to call them they all zoomed over to the table.

I sat down and they all just started to eat the food. After Alastor, Husk, and Vaggie had there first or second bite they wanted to chow down like everyone else but didn't and instead ate it slower.

When I finished my food, everyone else was done and as I was about to grab all the stuff when Alastor insisted on doing the dishes for me. I accepted and Charlie pulled me over to tell me and Vaggie something. "So as mush as I hate to admit it, Vaggie was right and I should call my dad and have him get me a meeting with heaven. I would ask you but I wasn't sure if you would agree." She nervously chuckled.

"Oh um who is your dad? I mean he may have less authority them me so I can" I said. "My dad is the king of hell, Lucifer" she said as I snapped my head back to her "Your dad is Lucifer" I started to smile. "Oh my goodness, me and him haven't spoken in forever. How is he? Is he still into ducks? I knew you looked familiar" I said as she smiled and offered to call him and ask him over.

~~~

"Charlie, oh its so good to see you" You heard from a way to familiar voice. "Razzel, Dazzel, a dutidudtidu oh look how much you haven't grown, still fun sized. You taking care of my little girl... you better be" he chuckled.

"Luci?" I said as I looked over to him. "Y/n?" His face dropped as he ran over to me and hugged me. "I thought I would never see you again" he said as he started to tear up a bit. "How have you been? Are you ok? Why are you down here?" He asked checking me for any sign of struggle. "No luci, I jumped" I said as he paused looking back at me. "But why, that is your home. Why would you wanna be down here?" He asked as I chuckled and told him all about it.

~~~

"Wow, Im so sorry, if you need anything Im here you know that" he said as he put his hand on mine. "So, I know yall are both fallen angels but how do yall know each other?" Angel asked as he pointed between me and Lucifer.

"Oh sorry, he was my first friend in Heaven and the only person that didn't take my jokes to close to heart. He was the only person I would talk to. However, when he started to talk to Lilith, he barely had time for me and then she broke his heart. Who was there? Me. And then came Eve and he ignored me again" "that wasn't my fault I was trying to give them free will" "and that meant ignoring the one person who was there for you?"

I said as we both stood up "You think I wanted to?" "Well you didn't fight it" "I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING AFTER THE FACT!" "BUT YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT BEFORE IT HAPPENED!" "OR YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED BEING SO FUCKING CLINGY!?" He shouted as we were both face to face inches apart.

I backed up and my eyes started to tear up. "I was what?" I choked up on my words as I stumbled back a bit. "No y/n I didn't mean it like that" he said ushering towards me. "No" I said as I ran out of the hotel. Opening my wings and flying away.