An Old friend (pt.13)

(In this one I'm going to be mentioning some greek mythology just because it truly fascinates me)

I had set this meeting a little while back because I knew I would need some advice, but I never thought it would be to fight my own people.

I flew into a portal and I was now in the temple of Athena, the goddess of war. "Hello sister" I said as I bowed to her. We aren't blood relatives but she has practically been my sister for as long as I remember.

"Welcome sister, what can I do for you" she smiled as I walked over to her and took a knee. "Sister, I seek your guidance. The exterminators are coming and I need your advice on how to defend ourselves" I said as she scoffed.

"Why child, you never should have left Heaven and bow this fight is on you" she said crossing her arms. "Look Athena, my daughter is down there and our friends. They need my help, and I need you. Please sister." I said as I stood up.

"Well child, I think I might have just the thing." She said standing walking down her steps to me. "Follow me" she said.

...

"Thank you, sister. What changed your mind?" I asked as she lent me her knowledge and her spear. "I see myself in you, and you finally admit to her being your daughter. Oh and bring this back to me when you are done." she motioned to the spear and I nodded and thought about it and yeah I did.

"Well I see her as my own sister" I said with a smile. "Maybe that's because she is yours" she said as I got sucked back into a portal and was now in front of the hotel. "W-what" I said as I went to my room and thought about what she said.

"How could- but I would have remembered- but she can't" I started to panic and I opened my window to go find Lucifer.

...

I was banging on his door waiting for him to open them. The guards let me in and now I was at his bedroom door waiting. "Lucifer! Open this door!" I said as he came to it opening the door.

"Whats the matter" he said as I came in his room. "Charlie. Who is her mother?" I said turning to face him.

"Uh well" "oh come on Luci who?" "Well you are" he said as I looked at him with disbelief. "I would have remembered that Luci" "thats the thing, when you found out you were pregnant, I was already in hell. You came down to see me and you gave birth to her down here. God told me that if you stayed in hell with me, I would regret it. I feared he would hurt one of yall. So, I erased your memory and sent you back to Heaven. The only thing you remember was our friendship, ...not our marriage." He said sighing.

"Luci I-" I chocked as I flew out his window and back to the hotel. The memories came flooding back to me as I flew in the sky. But how?...why?