Confused?? (Pt.9)

(My art)

I was talking with Charlie when Al came in and called me to go to his room. He must have loved the deal we made, he doesn't go a day without making me go into a more private space so he can be the little cannibal deer vampire he is.

I walked into his room and he once more bit me closer to my neck than my shoulder. I gasped again and I don't think I will ever get used to this feeling. He bits me to break the skin and then sucks on the same area to get the blood out of the wound he just made. Sometimes he only bites me one time sometimes multiple times. Nothing I can do about it, it was my deal.

He licked the last few drops and then gave me a first aid kit. "Thanks I guess" I said taking it as he took a napkin and patted the broken skin. "I truly am sorry that I put you through this but, a deal is a deal" he said with a chuckle. "I know Al." I said cleaning my wound and walking out.

"You ok?" Charlie asked me as I saw Vaggie sitting next to her. "Yeah Im all good don't worry" I said sitting on the chair in the parlor with them. "Have you spoken to my dad" Charlie asked me. "Um no, he said he wanted space" I said looking down. "Do you know why?" She asked. "No, after he had lunch with us he just left so when I followed him out he just said he was confused and needed time to think." I looked at the floor then at Charlie.

"Im sure its nothing. He'll be fine soon" she said. "Yeah Im not so sure" I said "what do you mean?" She asked me

"well me and your dad shared a dance, nothing to out of the ordinary. We used to dance all the time in Heaven. But this time was different, the song that he sang was more of a love song" I said as she looked shocked

"hes never done that, and he looked like he wanted to kiss me but he didn't. Now hes saying he is confused" I put my head in the palms of my hands. "I don't know what to do" I said as Charlie got up and sat next to me patting my back. "Im sure its nothing and he will come to his senses. You are a very smart, nice, pretty, and funny person. He will come around" she said as I looked at her. "Thanks Charlie." I said as we shared a hug.