Welcome to Heavan (pt. 11)

(Found on Pinterest)

"Hi ya! Can I get your name please" Saint Peter said looking at his book. He then looked up at Charlie and saw me. "Uh Charlie Morningstar" she said as he hesitated and went back to his book saying he couldn't find her name.

"We are hear for a meeting Peter. Try Lucifer Morningstar" I said as he looked at me. "Y/n, I think yall might be in the wrong place" he said flying down to look at us.

"Saint Peter, we can take it from here" I heard from Sarah. "Hello daughter of the Morningstar" she said as she locked eyes with me. "Hello again y/n" she said with a disapproving look on her face.

"Hello Sarah" I said as Emily came over and hugged me tight. "Oh y/n we've missed you, please come home." She said as Charlie looked at me now understanding why I didn't want to come.

I knew they would try to either guilt trip me into staying or make it worse for Charlie to state her case. "I wish I could Em" I said hugging her back. "Welcome to Heaven" she said to Charlie and Vaggie.

We walked in and thats when the real challenge began. "Charlie" I said pointing to a familiar face. Adam. She grabbed Vaggies hand and we ran past them.

We were finally able to make it to the hotel room when I laid on the bed and didn't wanna get up. "Charlie, I really shouldn't have came. I know everyone here and they will just be disappointed in me." I said looking down. "I should just go back to the hotel" I looked at Charlie who had an understanding look.

"If you feel like that is what is best then you should" she walked over sitting on the bed. "We can handle this" she put a hand on my shoulder. "Thanks Charlie. Bye girls, be safe. If you need anything just say my name Ill be back up here in no time" I said opening a portal and walking through as they both waved saying bye.

...

I was laying in my room when there was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said as I heard the door knob turn and open. "Can I stay with you for a little" he said coming into my line of sight, Lucifer.

"Oh welcome your majesty of course you can stay here." I said as he came in closing the door. "I just need somewhere to be. I feel so alone at my place, I just wanted to be with someone I guess" he said as he sat on my bed.

"Well Lucifer, you can always count on me. Ill be here." He laid his head on my shoulder. "I know its been a long while since we last hung out, but can we...cuddle, like we used to" he said with a hint of blush now covering his face.

"Of course we can." I said as he got up, took off his hat and coat, and laid on top of me with his face on my chest. He always preferred cuddling like this. No other way was his favorite, I think I know why. I giggled to myself as he looked up at me "what is it." He said.

"Nothing just thinking is all" I said as he went back to the way he was. I could feel his breath on me and then I felt a warm wet feeling, his tongue. He licked from the middle to my neck. "You always tasted like a hint of apple" he said in my ear with a smile.

"Luci" I breathed as I felt his hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked me with worried eyes. "Who said that?" I said with a smirk.

He kissed me and then started to go back to my neck and leave small marks. He went with these marks everywhere leading down to my chest. He took off my shirt and began to continue kissing me.

(The rest is to your imagination)