Wrath (pt 20)

(Found it on Pinterest. Not mine)
I walked outside and saw my daughter giving her speech. She was so brave and has come so far, she really is shaping to be a very magnificent ruler. "Hey my apple, look at her. Giving a speech with her big girl voice" I said looking at Luci.

"Shes a young lady now and I am very proud." He said wiping a tear away. "So whats the game plan. Do we go after Adam or are we going to just help everywhere?" I asked as he just shrugged.

I looked at my daughter again and then I got sucked into a portal and was now some place unfamiliar. "Hello?!" I shouted as I then saw an Imp guy that was quite handsome and tall.

"Look Imp don't try me, Im the queen of hell." I said as I was about to use my powers when I realized I couldn't. "Yeah sweetheart, you 'were' the queen. Now your just a fallen angel however, you are surrounded in a place with a magic barrier that keeps you inside." He said as I saw the green mist around me.

"Let me go. My daughter needs my help." I said as I was going to step out of the green layer around me but I was shocked and flew back hitting the wall. "I tried to tell you." He said

"Ugh what do you even need me for?" I asked getting off the ground as he turned to me. "Lets just say there are some rather high rewards for your head on a platter." He said moving the piece of straw in his mouth.

"I will have you killed for this." I said as he just walked away laughing. "If you survive." Then the door closed. "Oh Charlie, please be ok." I whispered to myself going in a corner.

Lucifer pov

"Well I think what Charlie wanted was to have us go after Adam because- babe? Apple pie?" I questioned as I teleported inside and watched the security cameras. "What ya doing sweet cheeks?" The spider demon said as he walked over to me. Just then I saw what happened to my wife.

I was so furious my eyes turned full red, my horns were showing, and the worse part was, I know who made that portal.

"Wait y/n- oh shit." Angel said as he ran to go grab Charlie. Not long after they all came in the room as I was about to storm out but Charlie stopped me. "Dad wait. We can find her together. Everything will be ok." She said hugging me which made me realize she was right. I calmed down and hugged her back.

"Im sorry Charlie. You're right, Im just sca- I just don't wanna lose her again." I said looking down as Charlie wiped a tear from my eye. "We wont dad. We wont let that happen." She said as I looked back at her. "I will find her, yall need to stay here and fight. Alastor can attempt to fend off Adam if he wishes." I said as she nodded.

"Do you know who took her?" She asked. "Well the portal was casted by some Imp in the wrath ring. His name is striker, he will do whatever it takes to get loot. He must have stolen something in order to make a portal like that, Imps don't have that kind of power without help." I clenched my fists.

"Sounds like you're making a trip to the wrath ring huh?" Charlie came over and hugged me again. "Be safe dad. I love you." "I love you too my little devil."