Lucifer...(pt.16)

(It is my art but I did use the picture from the video as reference. Also for the background I found a picture that had Lucifer in it but I had to cover him up so you will notice on the greenery on the stairs it looks a little silly, thats why. But the art is mine.)

"I have nothing to say to you." I said trying to walk away. I then heard music, "lucifer" I said as he looked at me in my eyes. He pulled me closer to him by my waist. I blushed but I pushed him away. "Lucifer stop this" I started to no avail.

(Im changing some words)
(Song above)
"I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me" he grabbed my wrist stopping me from walking away.
"I can take a few tears now and then, and just let 'em out" i pulled my wrist away from him and crossed my arms with my back still to him.
"I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though going on with you gone still upsets me" he walked in front of me making me turn away from him again.
"There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay but that's not what gets me" He said putting a hand on my shoulder.
"What hurts the most was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away" he said turning back around to face him. He pulled me in and dipped me.
"And never knowing what could've been and Im saying that loving you is what I was trying to do" he picked me back up and looked at me in my eyes. "Luci"
"It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go" he walked away from me a little.
"But I'm doing it" he looked over his shoulder.
"It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone" he clenched his chest.
"Still harder getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret but I know if I could do it over" he turned to face me again and came over to grab my hands.
"I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart that I left unspoken" he said kissing my hand
"What hurts the most is being so close and having so much to say" he had tears in his eyes
"And watching you walk away and never knowing what could've been and Im saying that loving you
Is what I was trying to do" he said as I pulled away and started to walk up the stairs back to my room.
"What hurts the most was being so close" he sang as I got to the top. I looked down at him as the lights turned off and a spot light was placed on me.
"And having so much to say and watching you walk away" he really sang his heart on that one.
"And never knowing what could've been and Im saying that loving you" he flew up to me.
"Is what I was trying to do" he put his hands on my hips and placed his forehead on mine.(he is flying(short king))
"That's what I was trying to do" he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you, Mrs. Morningstar" he said as I began to cry and I hugged him. His embrace meant so much to me.