Morning after (pt.12)

(Art is mine)

I woke up to see Lucifer still laying on my chest but this time I didn't have clothes on. Lovely. I blushed a lot and tried to move him so I could cover myself but everytime I moved him away he gripped onto my waist harder.

"Luci come on" I said as he grabbed me gently but with the intention of not letting go. He grabbed the blanket and put it over my chest so cover me and then laid back down. "Thanks" I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

His hair wasn't slicked back like usual it was puffy and laid on his forehead. I combed my fingers styling it in different ways while he wanted back to sleep. I soon went back to sleep as well.

...

I woke up to feel no pressure on my chest. I looked around as saw only my clothes on the floor. I got up, grabbed the sheet and put it around me. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some clothes and went to my restroom. I grabbed the door knob but it was locked.

"Sorry apple pie I just needed to get ready I have a meeting today" Lucifer said as he unlocked the door and grabbed my waist dipping me into a kiss. "Good morning to you too" I said with blush on my face.

"Have a sweet day, Ill see you after my meeting." He said as I went in the bathroom to shower.

...

I walked downstairs to see Vaggie looking rather ashamed and the rest of the gang was questioning her about something. I didn't see Charlie though. "Vaggie?" I questioned as she looked over to me "she knows. Adam told her at the meeting yesterday." She said as I nodded "and where is she now?" I asked "in our room alone" she said as I hugged her and went to go speak with Charlie.

When I got to her room the door was locked. I heard Alastor inside talking to Charlie. 'He's probably just trying to cheer her up' I said now knocking on the door.

It was to no avail, I was able to unlock the door using my powers and I walked in. I saw Charlie staring at Alastor whom was wanting to make a deal with her. "Charlie think about this" "oh don't worry she will keep her soul" he said not breaking eye contact with Charlie.

"Charlie please." I said as she thought about it and decided to shake his hand sealing the deal. "Damnit Charlie." I said coming over to her. "What was so important" I said as she looked over at me. "Angels can be harmed and Carmila is the key. She killed an angel in the last extermination, she knows how they can be harmed." She said as Vaggie walked in already hearing everything.

"Oh, well I could have told you that." I said as she looked at me. "What?!" She said looking kinda upset. "Well if you would have come to me I could have helped you. Angelic steal, the only way, to my knowledge, to kill an angel" I said as she looked at Vaggie who I could tell was shocked.

"I didn't even know that was possible" she said "if you did would you have told me" she said walking past Vaggie. "Charlie" Vaggie tried to reason with her. "Ok look Vaggie you go to Carmila, she has the weapons we need. Convince her to help us. Charlie we need numbers." I said as Alastor came up behind Charlie.

"And I know just who can help" he said as I nodded and sent them to go do what was needed. I walked downstairs and angel came over to me. "Alastor, Charlie, and Vaggie all walked out like they were running away from there responsibilities. Should we be alarmed?" He questioned.

"No, they are going to find out how we can fight back." i said as Husk nearly spit out his drink. "Are you fuckin high?" He quipped "that can be killed. Im so sorry I didn't tell yall sooner. I just never thought about it." I said as they looked to each other.

"Look, ima go talk to an old friend. This place is gonna be the most dangerous place in hell and I will understand if none of yall are here when we return." I said as I walked out the door and flew into the sky.