Photos. (Pt. 19)

(My art.)

"Photos?" She said confused but happy. "So I was in your life for some time before losing my memory. These are some things I had your father take pictures of." I said as I looked at Lucifer who was leaning on the couch behind us.

"Cant waste a moment." He said with a chuckle. "Is that me?" She asked. "Well of course my love. I was present for about a year. This explains why I ended up being so close to Asmodeus, he must have recognized me." I giggled.

"When I found out I was pregnant I came down here. When I got here Lucifer made me the queen of hell. About 9 months later you were born. I got to raise you until your first birthday." I said looking down.

"Charlie, I know I can't replace the time lost but we can always make new memories right?" I smiled as she hugged me. "Of course. Your my mother." She teared up a bit.

"I always will be. I want you to keep these. The box is indestructible." I said wiping a tear from her face. "Thank you mom." She laughed a bit. I felt whole now. I always felt like something was missing and now I found it.

"I completely forgot I was queen of hell" I chuckled as Lucifer looked at me. "This calls for a ceremony don't you think?" He asked. "Of course. After this battle we will handle that." I laughed a bit.

"This one was taken shortly after I got to hell. We had a ceremony and your father crowned me as his queen. Then you were born, this one was the first picture of you me and your father together." I chucked.

"Your father took this one of me and you, you were maybe 7 months old. You grew quick I gotta say. The doctors were scared you weren't gonna make it but me and your father still had faith. This one was a big ceremony, it was your first birthday. All of the 7 deadly sins came to visit and they all got to meet you." I said as Lucifer came around and hugged us both.

"Ozzy is the sweetest I swear. Now Mammon, he was not my favorite. He is a greedy self centered prick. Guess thats why he is the embodiment of Greed." I said clenching my fists.

"Well I guess thats that. Come on, last day, time for a speech young lady." I said standing up and grabbing Charlies hand taking her outside. "Hey y/n can I talk to you?" Angel asked as I sent Charlie out and walked over as we went to one of the libraries.

"Whats up love?" I asked "I was kinda scared to tell you because he did threaten me." He said as I clenched my fists and my eyes started to glow. "He what?!" "Yeah he told me that if I told anyone that he would kill everyone in this hotel." He said as he showed me the bruises on his body.

"That fucking prick" i said as he had tears in his eyes. "I don't think there is anything you can do that would make him stop." "Look Angel, after tomorrow Ima go grab Ozzy and we are gonna go down there and... talk" I said as I brushed myself off and 'calmed' down.

"We will handle it ok." I said cupping his cheeks and placing a kiss on his forehead. "Everything is going to be ok." I said as he hugged me again. "Thanks toots" he said with a slight smile. "Anytime legs."