Was it him(pt.5)

(Not my art. Found it on Pinterest.)

I was over in the parlor trying to help charlie out with some plans when Angel came in looking like a mess. "You ok?" I asked him as he stood up straight and gave a different persona. "Never betta toots" he said walking and laying on the other couch next to me and Charlie.

"So what yall doin" he asked as I looked over to him. "Oh we are brainstorming lesson plans" Charlie said as I got up and walked over to Husk. "Hey can you get me a drink and angel too. Oh and a water" I asked as he mad our favorite drinks. "Thanks husky" I said as he slightly rolled his eyes.

"Here" I said giving the glass to Angel. "Oh, thanks" he said taking some sips out of it. I took the water and gave it to Charlie since I know she wont drink anything while planning. "Thanks y/n" she said.

I sat back down and thats when I noticed something, Angel had a bruise on his arm. It wasn't a small on neither. "Angel, can I speak with you real quick." I said as I walked over with him going to one of the libraries.

I lightly grabbed his arm looking at the bruise. "Did... he do this to you?" I asked as he looked down. "Angel you can talk to me. If you need my help I will figure something out" "Im under a contract, he owns my soul. There is nothing you can do" he said walking to the other side of the room. "Well maybe there is" I said as he looked over.

"Angel, I have some friends that are in a better position to help you out. I can get them to convince Val to not hurt you." "Thats not gonna work" he said with his arms crossed.

"Oh trust me it will. My friend, Ozzy, is one of the 7 deadly sins. He likes more consent and comfort. He wont stand of the way Val treats you" "but val will just hurt me for that" "no he wont, trust me. Ozzy wont let this slide" I said walking up to Angel grabbing his arm and putting an ice pack on it.

"And if Val ever trys to threaten you, no matter what it is, yiu come to me. Ok. Ill handle it." I said as he had tears in his eyes. "He wont harm you again. However, because of your contract you still have to work for him, but if he places one hand on you, you tell me and Ill take care of it" I said as Angel hugged me tightly. "Thank you y/n" "anytime".

"Not to mention, with this you will be able to actually redeem yourself and go to heaven." I said as he looked at me "what about...husk?" He asked "oh, Ill see what I can do" I said nodding my head at him.