Why am I here? (Pt.3)

(The characters other then my Oc are not mine.)

Y/n pov*
I flew on top of the bell tower and looked down at the sin city below me. I started to sob as I thought 'does Lucifer really think im clingy' I wrapped my wings around me as I hugged my knees, holding them close to my chest. I was able to calm myself down a little bit and wipe my eyes. I put my wings away and just sat in silence.

While I was sitting there I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around and tackled the person to the ground bringing out an angelic knife and held it to the demons throat. "Well certainly not what I expected but if you insist" he said as he flipped me and held his staff against me.

Now that the light was illuminating his face I saw that it was Alastor. "Alastor I dont have time for this please" "well my dear you obviously have some pent up emotions right now. Why not let some out on someone who can fight back?" He smiled as he pressed his cane closer to my neck. "Alastor I said get.. OFF" I shouted as I opened my wings and pushed him off of me.

He caught himself and started to attack me so I fought back. I dodged his attacks and I was able to get close enough to him to get a solid hit in. Right as I was about to he grabbed my hand and slammed me onto the ground. "Well isn't that tragic" he said standing above me. "Not as tragic as this" I said sweeping his legs and pinning him to the ground as I held my sword to his neck.

"Thanks Al" I said as I made my sword disappear and held a hand out to help him up. "No need dear" he said as he teleported behind me. "And you are simply welcome. I have been wanting to let off some steam for a while. Plus we cant have you being upset so smile my dear. You're never fully dressed without one." He said as he teleported away to I assume the hotel. I sighed and decided that was best and teleported back as well.

~~~

I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said as the the door knob was turned and opened slowly. "Hey y/n, I just wanted to apologize for what-" "its fine" I said cutting Lucifer off. "You were right, I was to clingy. I did say you were the only person I talked to so maybe thats why. Maybe if I would have made friends with other arc angels things would have been different. I guess I was just scared to lose something I never had." I said as he looked down and a tear came down his face.

"Y/n, Im sorry. You were the only person that actually believed in my dreams. The only person that didn't shun me like everyone else. The only one that actually wanted to stick beside me, and all I did for you was cut you out. Im sorry." He started to tear up even more as I called him over and we hugged.

"Its ok we can move on from this right?" I said as I held his head closer to me as he hugged my waist tighter. As we sat on my bed, we hugged and cried. "I never wanna lose you again" he sobbed into my chest with some slight hiccups. "You wont luci" I said taking his hat off and moving it to the side. I ran my fingers through his hair as we laid down, he eventually fell asleep. "Good night luci" I said as I then too fell into a deep sleep.