Sway (pt8)

(Art is mine)

When me and Angel got back I was greeted by some music to a familiar song. I turned around and Angel wasn't there, no one was. I saw Lucifer come out and when I looked down I was in a beautiful dress.

Lucifer came over to me and started to sing to me as he took my hand and we started to dance. (Song above)

"When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway" he spun me around.
"Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more" he dipped me and kissed my hand.
"Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease" he let me go and started to dance around me in circles making me giggle a bit.
"When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me" he grabbed my hand again and was behind me singing in my ear.
"Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak" he then pushed me out and back to him dipping me once more.
"I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins" we started to sway together looking into each other's eyes. I gotta admit he is very attractive.
"Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now" I started to really pay attention to the words he was singing and it made me start to blush a bit.
"Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you" he spun me once more
"Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak" i could feel his hands on my waist as I swayed my hips with his.
"I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins" with him behind me he was singing in my ear soft but with intent.
"Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now" he moved me back again and made me face him as we started to sway once more.
"When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more" I started to join in as our voices made a beautiful harmony.
"Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me" our dance picked up and we started to go faster.
"When marimbas start to play
Hold me close, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more" he picked me up dipping me between his legs and back up.
"Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease" he spun me out and back in to him.
"When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me" he dipped me and I gave him a kiss on the nose making him blush even harder.

"So what was this for?" I asked him as he stood me up. "Well we used to dance all the time in Heaven, I gotta admit, I missed dancing with you" he said taking my hand again. "I did too luci." I said as he pulled me in looking like he was gonna kiss me but just gave me a hug instead.

"We should do it more often" I said as he agreed. The hotel went back to normal everyone was there now and I was back in my usual clothes. "Wanna stay for lunch?" I asked Luci. "If you're cooking, of course." He said walking over to Charlie.