Angels work (pt. 7)

( art is not mine)

I was in my room when Angel came in and asked me if I could go with him to his work just incase. I agreed and we were off. I walked in and found a pair of red eyes staring Angel down.

"Angel you little piece of sh-" Valentino started to storm over here before I stood in between him and Angel. "Yeah no. Try it bitch" I said as he bent down to look at me. "What are you gonna do whore?" He said as my eyes started to glow and I had a ball of blue light in my hand with some electrical shocks around it.

"Wanna find out?" I said getting close and personal with him. He looked a little frightened "fine. Angel get dressed and get to filming" he said walking away from me speaking to Angel in a softer tone.

I sat down in the back on my phone but still listening to make sure Val wasn't trying anything. Ozzy told me that Val isn't allowed to talk to Angel without anyone else present. Because of there soul contact Angel has to work for him but Ozzy is still working on the logistics.

When Angel went on break he came over to me and I had lunch for him already that I picked up. "Thank you so much, for everything. I don't know what I would have done without you." He said taking the food and sitting next to me.

"Of course Angel. You know, in Heaven it was my job to help people with anything they needed. Arguments, love life, losing things. The list goes on, of course things are different down here so I'm adjusting to it." I said looking at him "I would do anything for anyone at that hotel" I said as he hugged me.

"Thank you" he then grabbed his food and ate before having to go back to working.