003𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

Dom and Minu texted you early in the morning, talking about how we should show up at Vinny's House and knock on his window.

"How stupid." I groaned while putting on some legging, an off-white shirt, and the hummingbird jacket over it.

I walked out of my apartment with my bike heading towards the location where I planned to meet Minu and Dom. We then went to Vinny's place and knocked on his window.

"Maybe he's asleep?" You whispered to them until Minu started shouting and banging the window.

"Hey! Wake up! Are you asleep? Are you taking a crap?"
"Don't rush him. He'll get cranky if you bother him while he takes his morning dump." 

I was about to stop Minu from banging the window when it suddenly opened, revealing Vinny.

"Shut up, I'll be out soon. Just wait!" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Are these your friends, Vinny?" A familiar woman appeared behind him.

"Ah, [Y/N]?.. How are you, sweetie?"

You looked at her in shock and awe; "You remember meee!" You said happily.

"Of course I do, I was hoping you'd come over like last time." She smiled at you sweetly

"I'll definitely try!"

-

In the car, you ended up falling asleep in between Dom and Vinny. You woke up to someone shaking you, rubbing your eyes, opening it slowly to see Vinny.

You sighed and got out of the car to stretch.

"Ahh, my body's so stiff," said Shelly, and she stretched her arms.

You quietly walked away from your team to go to the vending machine to get a drink. After getting down to collect your drink, you felt somebody approaching behind you.

Maybe it was somebody else who wanted to get a drink for themselves, so you didn't bother looking behind. You tried to walk away and go back to your team, but they held onto your wrist instead.

You turned to see Wooin holding onto your wrist and Joker standing next to him.

You ended up going with them to "have a talk", Which made your other teammates worry about your sudden disappearance.

"How's your little hummingbird crew?" Wooin asked while watching you take a sip from your drink.

"Are they better than us?" You looked at him with an annoyed expression before answering him.

"I dunno, maybe. They're not bad."

"When are you gonna leave them and join us instead?"

"What..?"

"You heard me."

You looked at him, confused. "I never talked about leaving them or anything like that, I don't plan to."

"So don't try and convince me." You said in a harsh tone.

"Haha! relax. I'm just joking," He said while grabbing your face to make you look at him. "Your facial expression never fails to make me laugh."

You slapped his hands away and heard from the speakers that it was finally your crew's turn to race, Looking at the big screen, you saw Jay and Vinny about to race the "Smart crew"

"Let's see how good they are from here." Wooin said with a smirk.

"Once they win, I'm going back to them,"