007𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; TY FOR 100 VOTES!!

"You want me to follow you?.."

"Sure! Ahem.. I mean, sure." You said in an excited tone before acting casual about it.

You hung up the phone with Joker and got ready to go out with him.

Joker, had invited you to go out for "a walk" with him out of the blue, even though you were tired, you couldn't say no to him. He didn't tell you the exact reason  why he suddenly asked you out on a walk but you didn't want to question him because whatever you did was enjoyable with him there.

You wanted to dress nicely to impress him but at the same time you didn't want to be overdressed. You simply wore a Ralph Lauren sweater along with a skirt.

Mr whiskers watched as you were getting ready to leave the house on your living room sofa, you went up to him and ruffled his fur before making your way out of your apartment.

-

"Huhh Wooin is here too?.." You looked at Joker with a frown on your face.

"You don't look happy to see me." Wooin chuckled.

You honestly thought that Joker only invited you to hangout with him, well, his invitation was too good to be true.
"Well, I gotta do something. I'll be right back." Wooin said before leaving you two alone. Great, this is your chance to finally be alone with him again.

"Come here, I wanna bring you somewhere."

Before you could say anything, he gently held your wrist, dragging you along with him to somewhere nearby.

You were confused but went along with it anyway, apparently Joker found out some ex-boxer that has been trying to find someone to fight and win against him.

"W-wait, you're gonna fight?.. You know how I feel about you fighting outside of your underground ring." You said while looking at him with a concerned look.

"I know, but I just want to try it out. I'll be fine, trust me."

You hesitated for awhile but finally agreed to watch him fight that ex-boxer. You got a bottle of water from a nearby vending machine and went back to the crowd to see Joker putting on the boxing gloves.

You manage to squeeze your way through the crowd to get a better view and saw the guy landing a few punches on Joker right after Joker missed by hitting the back of his head.

Joker then threw a punch back at him and the guy got knocked out by one singular punch making you let out a gasp. You hurried and went over to Joker while he was taking the gloves off.

"Joker! Are you okay? Well, the guy is definitely not but who cares. Is your face okay..?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said while looking down at the worried expression on your face.

"Here have some water!" You said while passing the bottle of water you got earlier.

"Huh..? isn't that [Y/N]? What is she doing with him?" Vinny asked Dom while watching you both from afar.

"It is! And come to think of it, doesn't he look familiar to you?.." Dom then got a phone call making them leave the place and rushing towards another location.

"What are you guys doing?.. Joker's beating up people for money now, huh? Is fighting in an underground club not enough for you?" Wooin said as he was walking towards you both.

"Anyway, let's go. The guys are waiting."

"Huhh where are we going..? I'm hungryy" You whined and followed behind Wooin.

"Yeah, yeah. We'll eat later." He said to you. While you were all walking in silence, Wooin decided to speak up again.

"I don't understand why you're in hummingbird. I mean you barely race, and when you do, you're not even trying."

"You look bored racing with them." Wooin said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, you're right.. But I don't mind. I don't need to try hard or race all the time." You said trying to defend them.

"Oh really..? Are you sure you're okay with it? C'mon, just come back to the sabbath crew. You know you want to."

"I can't.. I can't just abandon them.. They're my friends.." You said while looking down, avoiding Wooin's gaze.

Wooin looked disappointed in you but just sighed.

"But if you ever change your mind, we'll be here for you. Just don't care and drop those losers already." He said while rolling his eyes.

-
That night got you thinking about how Wooin is right about everything. You did get bored racing with them.

You had to ride on their level so they could catch up, You couldn't go all out because you didn't want them to always depend on you, and that You had to sit out for most races..

The only thing fun about being in hummingbird it's the people in the crew, they were nice, friendly and always welcoming.

That should be good enough, right?.. But are you sure you want to continue riding with them just because they're nice? Or do you want to join a crew where you could race the way you want without worrying about others?..
The next few days, you've suddenly decided to ghost everyone and stopped attending school for awhile, including the race.

You turned on your television while Mr whiskers jumped onto your lap. You decided to watch the race and saw that your team was going against the monster crew.

You were switching through the channels until you got to the League Of Streets. The hummingbird crew and the monster crew's race has already started and you missed half of it.

Watching Monster cross the finish line with ease made you turn off the TV and sigh.

"How disappointing. We definitely would've won if I was there, right Mr whiskers?" Your cat looked at you and meowed before grooming himself with his paws.

"But is it stupid that I'm complaining about how I sit out for most races when I'm literally skipping it on purpose..?" You talked to your cat again. Mr whiskers just meowed while tilting his head before grooming himself again.

You picked up your phone and finally turned off your DND. The amount of notifications that came through your phone annoyed you.

72 Missed calls from Shellyyy
8 Missed calls from Minu
9 Missed calls from Dom
2 Missed calls from Yuna & Mia

6 Missed calls from Wooin >:(
11 Missed calls from Joker <3
3 Missed calls from Hyukk!

1000+ Chats from Group chat 4! & Group chat 3
Open to read now!

Shellyyy
YOU BETTER ANSWER YOUR PHONE
WHY ARE YOU NOT IN SCHOOLLLL
I'm worried for you:((

+28 More chats from Shellyyy

Minu
You coming to the race today?
Why haven't you been in school?

Wooin >:(
Answer your phone.
Wru?

Hyukk!
You okay?
Call me if you need me.

You read all the messages from your lock screen and saw one new message that caught your eye.

June
Hey, we lost the race but we're on the way to Vinny's place if you wanna drop by..

We're worried about you so if you wanna talk, we're here for you.