022𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; I'm gna pretend that dom didn't leave to go to the mountains to meet the monk in this chap☠️ cuz I can(Chris so fine.)

"So you actually sent him a Sena-chan figure and the route to today's race?.." You asked Wooin as you both were walking around with Joker, waiting for the race to start.

"Yeah, I did. I hope hummingbird loses today."

You rolled your and watched as Wooin approached Hwangyeon. "Looking good there, can I feel your arm?" Wooin asked, trying to get a rise out of him.

"Piss off, stop acting like we're friends."

"It seems like the drug really worked, huh?" He whispered. Hwangyeon was about to punch him until he saw you watching everything.

"[Y/N]!- Long time no see.." He said while trying to hide his obvious embarrassment by smirking and fixing his hair. "Have you changed your mind about me?"

"It's been years.. Learn how to take hint, okay?" You said while patting his cheeks a few times until you heard someone calling out your name.

"[Y/N]?.. What are you doing with them?"

You turned to see Dom and the others staring at you in disbelief. You laughed awkwardly as they started approaching you.

"Didn't you quit cycling, or was that some lame bullshit excuse for you to switch teams, huh?"

"Oh, well.. This is awkward. I'm sorry you guys had to find out this way." You said while laughing it off, obviously not taking this situation seriously..

I mean, what were you supposed to do in this situation?

Just as they were about to say something else, there was an announcement asking them to head towards the starting line.

-

"Damnn, I think you went a little too hard on him.." You said while squatting next to the two guys who were lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Whatever, they deserved it for losing and running their mouths around." He groaned and took off his stupid mask.

"Let's go." He said before walking off, leaving them in the alley.

"Ahhh, anyway.. How am I gonna face them in school?" You asked while walking next to him.

"Do you think they hate me?"

"Will they forgive me?"

You kept asking a ton of questions until Wooin snapped.

"Can you just stop talking? I'm already so pissed and I have no time to deal with your bullshit."

Joker looked at you both, watching you both quietly waiting for you to say something.. "I was just asking you a questio-"

"Oh my god, I don't care. Just keep quiet!" He said before raising his hands at you, but before he could do anything worse, Joker grabbed his wrist and shook his head in a disapproving manner.

"Just go home and deal with it yourself."

"...Okay."

But instead of going home, you texted someone and made your way to the Han River instead. When you arrived, you sat on the edge and waited until you heard his voice coming from behind you.

"Hmm, what's wrong now, [Y/N]?"
You turned and smiled as he sat down next to you.

"Hyukkkk, why does it feel like everything is going so wrong now.." He chuckled and ruffled your hair.