015𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; shiiii did yall see chap 489?!??! I'm bouta BUSSTTT lookin at wooin and hyuk lmao🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

The day of the race finally arrived. You went to the toilet for a second and came back to see your crew "fighting" with another crew.

You walked towards them and saw that it was the same guys from the other day. They kept arguing until a familiar face from the 'asura' crew stepped in between and told everyone to stop fighting.

"This is so fucking embarrassing." You mumbled to yourself as you rubbed your temples.

You then heard someone clapping; "Why we stopping? Come on, Let's get this over with."
You turned to see Wooin, Joker, Hyuk and Seong jun standing there. Great, this got even more worse.

Wait, come to think of it, Wooin gave you a warning to stay away from Jay and a few days later some guys seemed to look after him, and Joker, there was no way he could reach the scene on time unless he was already aware about it.

They were definitely up to something, that's for sure.

Everyone got a warning about how they would get disqualified if they start a fight which made everyone break away.

When everyone was busy seeing who they were going against today, you went to look for Wooin. You spotted him and the others far away from the rest of the crews.

You went up to him and decided to confront him about it.

"You're behind all this, aren't you? And don't you dare lie to me!"

Wooin raised his hands in defence and acted innocent.

"Woah, calmn down baby girl. What are you even talking about?"

"Don't call me that! And you know exactly what I'm talking about, I know that look of yours." You said as you crossed your arms.

"Ah, so what if I am? What're you gonna do about it?" He said as he got closer to you.

You sighed and turned to walk away knowing you can't do anything about it. But you said something before you left.

"Just don't do anything stupid, they're still my friends."

-

You were at the starting line, adjusting your helmet. You were honestly too busy day dreaming leaving you clueless, you didn't know the plan or anything for this race.

But you didn't care, you didn't need a plan. Just pedal fast and win, what's so hard about that?

Vinny, Dom, Minu and Jay looked so serious, was it because of our opponent? You looked over to see the scorpion crew and caught them staring at you already which made a shiver run down your spine.

Why were they so scary looking?.. They look like they were about to tear us down brutally, like literally, since today's race had ZERO rules.

The signal for the race went off and everyone started pedaling foward, and as per usual, Dom broke away from the team and sprinted, leading the race. You even let out a laugh when you saw him pointing the middle finger.

You stayed behind Minu who was replacing June as the windbreaker so that you could save your energy for now.

A few kilometers into the race and it already got chaotic, Dom lost his helmet, Vinny elbowed someone in the ribs and Dom fell off his bike..

Three kilometers left and three guys from the scorpion crew was still leading.

"You guys are fucking slow and useless." You said as you broke away from Minu and Jay to sprint forward.