017𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; this chap got from "sad" to stupid rq 😭

"Wait, you're back? That's great news." Joker said as he was eating the apple you bought him.

"Yep, but there's one thing I need to do.." You said while looking down at the hummingbird uniform on your lap. "Will you accompany me to the hospital for a while?"

Joker looked at you and nodded before you both left the building, which you treated as a getaway place with Joker.

You both arrived at the hospital, and you looked up at the building before entering while Joker waited outside. You made your way to the front desk, asking for Minu's room number.

The moment you reached his room, you stood outside for a moment, gaining some courage to knock on the door to enter.

"Cone in." You heard a soft familiar voice from inside. You slid the door open, and Minu looked shocked seeing you.

"[Y/N]?.. I didn't expect you. It's so nice to see you again."

Minu said while forcing a smile. He genuinely seemed happy to see you, and seeing that only made you feel even more guilty.

"Hey, I hope you're doing well. Sorry I didn't visit earlier."

"Don't worry about it."

Why was he being so nice? Even after everything that happened.. You sat next to his hospital, and he noticed you carrying the uniform in your hands.

"Why'd you bring that?" He asked while pointing it out.

"Right, I actually came here to talk about something.."

You took a deep breath and sighed. You looked down on the floor as you couldn't even look at him in the eye.

"I'm leaving hummingbird.. Sorry."

Minu looked confused the moment you said that. He raised an eyebrow at you before speaking up again.

"Why?.. Why are you leaving? Did something happen?"

Hearing that made you feel even more guilty, you could feel the tears welling in your eyes as they fell down your cheeks.

"This. You wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for me. It's my fault, I'm so sorry, Minu."

Instead of lashing out at you, he placed a hand on your shoulders, trying to comfort you.

"Hey, it's not your fault." But it is. "It was just an accident." No, it wasn't.

"You really shouldn't leave because of this, okay?.. But if you really want to, then I can't stop you."

You looked at him, smiled, and hugged him before handing him the uniform. You got off the chair and turned to leave.

"I'm sorry, Minu. I really do hope you understand. I'll continue to visit you whenever I can."

When you left, he stopped smiling and looked at the uniform on his bed with a disappointed look on his face.

He actually did not want you to leave. He knew the crew wouldn't feel complete without you. But he couldn't stop you even if he tried, because he knew how stubborn you could get.

You walked out of the hospital and wiped your tears away as you saw Joker looking at you as you walked towards him.

Seeing the tears running down your eyes made him hug you. He rubbed your back in a comforting manner as you sobbed into his chest for comfort.

Joker let go of the hug and knelt in front of you to wipe your tears away. "Hey, stop crying, alright? Everything will be fine, I promise."

"I know something that will cheer you up.. Since you're back, let's do the silly tradition we used to do."