006𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; pls be nice to me, as dis is my first actual "storybook" / fanfic :)

You were already sleeping in class before school even started. Shelly snuck up behind you and startled you by putting her hands on your shoulder, making you look up at her with a sad face.

"Why did you wake me up like that.. I was sleeping peacefully, " you pouted, trying to make her feel bad, but instead, she just laughed since she knew that you were only acting sad.

Not long after, a guy in a pink blazer walked in and introduced himself as "CJ Kim." He proceeded to explain the scandal about the picturing of Mia going around.

You saw Yuna picked up her bag. It looked like she was about to leave school.

"Yuna, where are you going?" Shelly asked as she got off her seat.

"I can't just sit here and do nothing, I have to bring Mia here."

You looked at the both of them before speaking up, "Wait, let us come with you!"

-

You three arrived at Mia's place and started knocking on her door and ringing her doorbell.

"Mia! opened the door!"

"Is she not home?"

After a few more attempts, the door opened, revealing Mia. You guys then brought her down to have a chat. Yuna tried her best to convince her to come back to school by tomorrow.

"Ugh, you're so frustrating." Yuna said.

"Hmph, must be hard for you to change, Mia. Well, I guess it's hard for a person to change overnight."

"Fine, just go ahead and spend the rest of your lives curled up in a ball and hiding from people. I guess there's nothing much we can do." Shelly said while looking down on Mia. She definitely didn't mean it in a bad way or anything.

"Hey, Shelly, that's a bit harsh.." You said.

That's when Mia snapped. Both Shelly and Mia went back and forth. Shelly also told her about how Minu, Dom, and Vinny went on to try and clear this mess up despite a race coming up.

-

"Guys, I want to ride the roller too!" Shelly said as we walked towards the bike shop heiri ran.

"Count me in too!" You said jokingly with a smile.

"We came here with Mia because she wanted to say hi and thank you all." Yuna said," That's when Minu got distracted and fell off the roller, knocking Dom off it too.

You swore being here made you feel so.. lonely. Everyone had each other while you were there alone.

Shelly was talking to Jay, Yuna was talking to Dom, June was talking to heri, and Mia was with Minu.

That's when you decided to leave without anyone knowing you walked towards your apartment and sighed.

"Geez couples are so annoying." You mumbled to yourself.

"Huh, where did [Y/N] go?.. I swear she keeps on disappearing without telling us."

-

"You want to go shopping..? Again!? You just went last week! Don't spend your money impulsively, [Y/N]!" Hyuk shouted through the phone.

"Yeahh, but think about it. If I get it now, it will definitely be worth sooo much more in the future, so I'm basically investing, yknow!" You said defensively.

"You and your girl math bullshit, that doesn't even make sense!"

"Blah blah blah, pick me up at five o'clock, okay?" You said excitedly before putting the phone down to get ready.

Hyuk was staring at your profile picture on his phone with a confused and annoyed look.

"I didn't even get to agree.. Why is she like this?.." He got off his bed and went out of his house to pick you up.

You were taking your time to get ready, sitting on your vanity, doing your makeup while listening to Laufey and Mr whiskers admiring you from afar.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on your door. You got up and went towards the front door, opening it to see Hyuk.

"Why are you so early? I told you to pick me up at 5, no?"

"It's 5:30. and you weren't picking up your phone."

"Oh! Sorry about that. Come in!"

Hyuk sighed and got in your apartment before taking off his shoe. You both went into your room while he sat on your bed and watched you get ready.

"Do you usually take this long?" He asked.

"Well, yeah. What if I end up meeting the love of my life or end up dying today? I don't wanna look ugly.." You said while looking at him through the reflection of your mirror.

"But you're already so pretty.. I seriously don't understand girls sometimes.." He mumbled.

"Huh? Did you say something?" You turned around to ask him.

"What? No. You're hallucinating."
-

"This is cute! Should I get I?" You asked Hyuk while holding up a blue cardigan.

He stared at you and looked at the cardigan for a second before looking back at you.

"You already bought this last week.. Why do you need the same one?"

"No.. it's different, I got the pink one last week, and this is clearly blue."

"Whatever, I'm getting it!" You took the cardigan with you as you walked towards the counter. The cashier bagged it up nicely for you and gave Hyuk a smile as she pitied him.

She watched as Hyuk carried that paper bag along with 17 other bags with him. You happily walked out of the store with Hyuk behind you.

"So what am I gonna get in return for helping you carry this much shopping bag?" He asked.

You looked back at him, thinking of an answer before replying.

"Me being your friend is already the best thing ever, so why would I need to give you anything in return?"

Hyuk looked disappointed and sighed.

"Right, of coursee.."

You both then walked into Sephora. You looked through all the different pallets and shades in awe. You took a few samples and turned to Hyuk with that one look on your face.

"Yes, [Y/N]?.. What now?"

"Can I borrow your arm.. So that I could test these samples.. Pleaseee?"

Hyuk sighed AGAIN like the sassy guy he is before moving all the bags he was carrying on his left hand to the right. He then stuck out his left arm for you.

You put the different shades of lip gloss, eyeshadow, and blush that caught your eye. You both decided on the best shades and went to pay for it.

-

"Thanks for accompanying me, Hyuk.." You said as he put his seat belt on after loading all of your shopping bags at the back.

"No problem.."

You looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I guess that's the "payment" for you! And I really do appreciate you helping me."

He looked at you, trying not to smile and starting the engine before driving you back home.