024𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

After that kiss.. You weren't the same, you couldn't think, walk or talk properly! It was your first kiss, and it was with Hyuk..

"Hellloooo, [Y/N]?.."

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked up to see Shelly's hand waving in front of you. "What's on your mind?" She asked.

"Shelly.. I didn't tell you but.. I got my first kiss."

The blonde looked at you for a moment before squealing and holding your hand excitedly. "Really? With whom? And why are you only telling me now as we're walking to school?!"

You laughed at her excitement as she continued holding your arm. You began telling her everything that happened between you and Hyuk after the race you had with Owen while she was just listening to you.

"That's so cuteee, just date him already!" Shelly kept giggling until she stopped when she saw something, You looked up to see Jay and Aria together.. "Uh-ohhh, you're not gonna like this, Shelly."

She narrowed her eyes at the both of them before walking up to Jay. "What're you both doing?"

"Who's this, and why did you two come to school together?" Shelly looked at Aria from head to toe as if she was judging her.. Which she probably was.

"Relax, Shelly.. I think it's just a misunderstanding." You said to her while waving at Aria. "Right, Aria?.."

Jay then took out that disgusting wasabi lollipop out of his mouth while getting off his bike. "[Y/N]'s right, she was lying on the streets, so I picked her up."

"Whatever, let's go." Shelly said before grabbing Jay's hand to lead him into the school building.

"Shelly, are you and Jay in a relationship?"

You turned back to see that Aria wasn't going to give up that easily.. "What if we are?"

"Whatever, it's not like you're going to marry him! In fact, I'm already considering the possibility of marrying him!"

Everyone there looked at Aria with wide eyes as if she was crazy for saying that in front of Shelly. Before anyone could say anything, she just ran off apologising.

"What did you do to make her say that?.." Shelly asked Jay before looking back at you. "You know her, right?"

"Ehhh, not really.. But don't worry about it. She's just a first year girl who has a silly crush on Jay."

She just sighed, and you both went inside the building to go to class. "Hey, you okay?" You asked Shelly when you noticed she looked really upset.

"Yeah, I'm fine.."

Obviously, she wasn't fine. She was definitely upset about it. You didn't want to talk to Aria about it because you knew her crush on Jay wasn't anything serious.. So, the only option was to talk to Jay. You hated seeing your bestfriend in this state over a guy.

You called him out of the classroom when Shelly wasn't there.

"You need to sort things out with Shelly.."

He just looked at you confused. How was he even supposed to talk to her without making her even more upset than she is now?..

You sighed at the stupid face he's making before rolling your eyes. "Just offer to go home with her or something like that.."

Just as you were about to tell him not to say something stupid, Owen came up behind you and dragged you away from Jay by the back of your blazer, "I need to talk to you."