010𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; over 250+ votes is MAD ty guys sm🥹🥹🥹

"You've been ignoring me all week, care to explain?"

You looked up at him with a guilty face before inviting him in.

Hyuk walked in and removed his shoes. You then saw that he was also carrying some takeout. You both sat on the living room couch while he placed the food on the coffee table.

"Have you been eating well?.. You look like you lost a lot of weight, so I bought you some food." He said while looking at you with a worried look on his face.

"Thanks, but I'm eating well, don't worry about me.."

"Bullshit." He then took out the food out of the plastic bag and took off the lid. He used a spoon to scoop up the rice and brought it closer to your face.

"Eat up."

You looked at him, wondering if he's serious... You reluctantly ate the rice and gave him an awkward thumbs up, trying to say it's good.

"Mmm.. It's nice, it tastes just like rice.."

He rolled his eyes at your stupid answer and kept feeding you while you told him about the stupid training you did in the mountains.

"No way.. You're telling me a monk had a pet squirrel, and he made a boar chase you guys?.."

"Yeah! Believe it or not, it's true!"

He laughed at your story and just kept listening to you as you told the exaggerated version of what actually happened.

Everything felt nice, Mr. Whiskers was on his lap, purring and sleeping, you both were having a conversion while your favourite movie was running in the background.

"I don't know why Mr whiskers likes you so much.. He usually hates men, yknow.."

"Is that so? I guess I'm his favourite." Hyuk said with a small smile on his face.

Even though Mr. Whiskers himself is a male.. He had always hated every guy that walked into your apartment, especially Wooin, for some reason.

A few minutes later, your doorbell rang again.

"Huh? Who could that be?.."

You looked at Hyuk, confused before standing up to open the door, revealing Wooin.

"What are you doing here?"

He didn't immediately reply to you, but when he saw Hyuk sitting in your living room, he looked down at you and smirked.

"Sorry to interrupt your little date with your boyfriend. I just came here to check up on you."

"Check up on me..? Since when do you do that?" You asked him with a sceptical look like your face.

Hyuk then appeared behind you, making Wooin glare at him

"If you're here to check up on me, I'm fine, thanks." You said trying to break the weird tension between Wooin and Hyuk.

Hyuk sighed and made some dumb excuse to leave as he didn't want to deal with Wooin's attitude.

"Take care, [Y/N]." Was the last thing you heard from him before he left your apartment.

You ended up inviting Wooin in, he sat on the couch trying to get closer to Mr whiskers, he put his finger out to allow your cat to get used to his scent but Mr whiskers bit him instead.

"Why does your cat hate me so much?" He asked while watching you pick Mr whiskers up.

"I dunno, maybe you're just annoying?.."