012𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; kind of a filler chap(sorri!)

tw; mention of suicide.

Every time you decide to skip school or even come to school late, you always come back with the most unexpected things happening.

You walked to school, and some people told you to head towards the school's playground.

"What's do they mean by 'training at the playground'? Who the hell trains at this timing." You said to yourself, and the moment you reached the playground, you saw Mr Nam shouting at your crew.

They all seemed to be taking a break from running laps around the field.

"What the hell are you guys doing?.." You asked while watching them pant like crazy, trying to catch their breath.

"[Y/N]?.. What happened to you for the past few days?" Mr Nam asked you with his arms crossed.

"Ermm.. I wasn't feeling well, that's it."

Dom looked at you and asked you to change out of your uniform and into your sports attire.

"Since you look fine now, come train with us. The next competition is coming up soon."

You narrowed your eyes at him before turning around to leave.

"Nah, sorry guys, I ain't doing allat..." You said with a sigh and continued walking away.

"HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU AINT DOING ALLAT?! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT!" You heard Dom shouting for you, but you just decided to ignore him and walked to class..

You only had a few hours in school before you could leave since you were late today.

You left school the moment you got dismissed and went towards the bike shop heri owned to get your bmx's handle bar replaced.

"How did it even break in half like this?" Heri asked with a confused look on her face.
"That's what I'm sayin.. I lent it to some friends, and I guess they were being too aggressive with their tricks."

Heri laughed and got another handle bar off the shelf before helping you replace it. As she was tightening the screw, the doorbell went off, signalling new customers.

You turned around and saw the whole crew walk in.

Why did they have to pull up like that..? I'd run for my life if I didn't know them tbh.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked.

"Minu said he's going to buy all of us presents!"

You looked at all of them and pretended to be hurt by putting your hands over your chest and making a sad face.

"Damn.. Where the invite at?.."

Minu looked at you and rolled his eyes in a joking manner before Dom said something.

"We were all looking for you, but you left without telling us!"

"But don't worry, [Y/N], I'd still get you something."

Was Minu serious? Why would he suddenly get everyone gifts out of the blue?.. You looked back at him and shook your head.

"I was only joking, I don't need anything."

"Thanks for the offer, though!" You said before taking your bike and leaving the shop.

Not long after you left, Vinny walked out, too. You turned to him and saw that he walked out with nothing in his hands.

"You didn't pick out anything?"

"No, I'm good."

You saw the look on Vinny's face, and he didn't look too happy about it.

"Really? Not even cleats or I don't know, a drop bar?"

He looked at you with an annoyed expression before turning the other way, leaving you.

Geez, that boy needs some dick in his mouth or something.. Why was he sooo moody?

-

If you had to be completely honest, you hated racing in the League Of Streets. It felt so boring.

Yesterday, you decided to watch them race again instead of racing. Who cares? It was a race that only needed four people from each team to participate. Minu didn't race, and Vinny didn't even show up.

You left early again after seeing your team win. You didn't bother to stay to watch other teams' race or anything like that.

All you wanted to do at that moment was probably bed rot with Mr. Whiskers, and that's exactly what you did.

You didn't even attend school today. You were too busy rewatching gossip girl in bed with your cat.

Ting!

You heard a notification coming from your phone and saw that Mia sent you a message. You then let out a gasp when you read what it was about..

Apparently, Minu and Mia's mom had committed suicide by jumping off from a four story height.

-
You showed up at the funeral, dressed in black, out of respect.

Seeing that Vinny didn't show up pissed you off. How could he be so rude..?

You watched as a whole argument broke out between Minu and his dad. Not wanting to get involved, it's best to leave.

But before leaving, you said your condolences to Minu, Yuna, and their parents.

a/n; soso sorry about the short chap, I wanted to avoid writing abt funerals, but it also felt weird not including it.