019𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; hallooo! if u were an og reader, I suggest rereading the prologue if u wnna understand y/n's backstory better or sum.. :p I also made a few changes in chap1 butt idts it's that important..

"[Y/N]!" You heard someone calling out for you as you walked down the hallway. You turned to see Dom, smiling and waving at you while walking towards you.

"Dom.."

He swung his arm around your shoulders in a friendly manner and talked about how he was lucky to still be in the same class with you, Jay, and Shelly this year.. You just kept nodding your head and agreeing with whatever he was yapping about.

"Hey, let's go find that Jay the gay."

"Huh?-"

Before you could even say anything, he dragged you along with him as he went around the whole school, finding for Jay until you both spotted him.

Dom went towards him while you followed behind before looking over the railings, seeing all the other students, including the freshmens, walk into the school ground.

"What're you doing here alone? Bet you were looking for cute freshmens, weren't you Jay?" Dom asked annoyingly.

"Is it just me, or do they get shorter every year?.." You asked while looking at them until you accidentally made eye contact with one of them. Instead of looking away, he winked at you, making you cringe.

"Ew, wtf..." You stopped looking over the railing to turn to Jay and Dom standing closely to each other.

You then spotted Shelly walking up behind them. You waved at her while she smiled back at you before looking towards Dom and Jay.

"Are you two going out?.. Why are you both standing so close to each other?"

Dom smirked and held onto Jay's arm.

"You caught us. It's been 10 days since we started going out." He giggled.

"I knew it, Jay.. You're into boys!" Shelly said, making Jay nervous while he tried to defend his dear life.

They continued arguing until you all heard two boys shouting a good morning to you guys.

"I'm Mason Ko, a freshman!"

"And I'm Terry Hwang."

...What?....

"Ehh?.." You said, with a confused look on your face. Why did they just awkwardly introduce themselves?

The four of you just stared at them while the other two stared back, this got really awkward until they broke the silence again.

"We want to join team Hummingbird!"

What the fuck...? You tried your best to hold back your laughter as you saw your friend's reactions.

"Uhmmm, welp! This isn't my problem anymore.. I left hummingbird."

They both then looked at you with a disappointed and shocked expression on their faces.

"But why?! You're like the best one there!"

"Yeah, you're also really attractive- I mean, Good!"

You smiled and laughed it off, feeling a little bit embarrassed, knowing that there were people idolizing you..

"Haha, thanks.. But yknow, it is what it is.."

~

While that was happening, Wooin was in prison, visiting someone..