014𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

The bus back home was super awkward to you. Seriously, why was Vinny acting like nothing happened? Or does he really not remeber?.. You had so many questions going through your mind until Vinny spoke up.

"Ah.. I don't remember anything from last night at all.." He groaned.

Shelly then got up and looked down on Vinny with the same mischievous smile on her face.

"You really don't remember anything?"

"..Did I throw up like this idiot?" Vinny asked before looking at Dom, while Dom just gave him a side eye.

"No, but you sure was acting really weird." You said with your arms crossed while looking out the window.

"HAHA! This is why I took your picture last night." Shelly said while showing Vinny the picture of you both.

You wanted to scold Shelly, but you couldn't get mad at her since she was your best friend.. You already tried begging her to delete the picture last night, but she wouldn't budge.

Vinny got up and snatched her phone, "What the hell?! I did that?"

"You two surely had chemistry, HAHA!"

"You do realise that Minu has a worse picture than that, right?"

Huh?.. Did Jay the gay actually say something?

"What do you mean?" You and Vinny said in sync.

"He has a picture of you sleeping next to Vinny, hugging him and stuff.."

Your face got really red in an instant. You wanted to ask Minu about it, but he was too busy with Mia at the front.

Dom and Shelly started questioning and teasing you both while you tried your best to defend yourself.. You couldn't even remember when it happened.

They all planned to meet up with June to check on him, but you had your priorities. You made your way to Wooin's place with your bike and knocked on his door.

The door then opened, revealing Wooin with a few bandages on his face and a ton of scratches around his arm.

"Come in."

You walked inside his apartment and saw your cat, Mr. whiskers on Wooin's bed grooming himself. You went inside his bedroom and sat on his bed before carrying Mr. whiskers.

"Awww, my sweet baby, how have you beennn?" You loved to baby talk with your cat as you hug him.

"Sweet baby?! He's an evil devil! I mean, look at me!" Wooin shouted as he was leaning against his doorframe.

You laughed and apologised to him while continuing to hug your cat.

"Right, what did you even do?"

"Nothing, all I do is feed him! And yet he still scratches me out of nowhere." He sighed.

"But last night I left my door opened and when I woke up, he was sleeping next to me.. That's a good thing, right?"

"Yeah, it is. That's nice to hear. At least you both are getting along.. Slowly.."

Wooin just rolled his eyes while you got up to get Mr. whiskers into his carrier to bring him back home.

"Also, [Y/N], I don't want you hanging out with your little crew for now, especially that Jay guy."

He didn't want to tell you the truth, but he still wanted to keep you safe and out of trouble.

"Why?.. I mean, I'm not close to Jay, but why'd you say that?"