018𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; WHAT THE HELLL 1k likes in like 3 months is unreal js like the fortnite rank ong🤑🤑 #skibiddi bruh nah im sry 😢😢 I'll keep quiet now

Yay, another race day! New race, new crew?..

"Nahh, ain't that your loser friends? I thought they disbanded or something."

You looked at Wooin with a confused look. "Why you saying it like they were a K-pop group?..."

"Why do they look old? They look at least thirty." Hyuk said.. You finally turned to see three people dressing up at Vinny, Jay, and Dom?

"Ew, no way, that's them.. They look really ugly.."

"A lot must've happened during the past 3 months.." Wooin said.

A few minutes passed, right after the announcements about the raceweres made, you heard another commotion coming from them. You turned to see the actual Vinny and Dom along with June, They were standing across the same three people earlier.

"Am I tripping?.." You mumbled to yourself while squinting your eyes to have a closer look at them. It looked like one of them were wearing a wig, trying to imitate you!

Wooin heard you mumbling, "What're you on about?" he looked at you then towards the direction you were looking at. He immediately knew what was going on and laughed it off.

You turned to Wooin and slapped the back of his head. "It's not funny!"

"What's not funny?" Joker and Hyuk wanted to see what was going on too, since they were hella busybody and nosy.

"He kinda looks like you." Hearing that from Hyuk made you slap the back of his head, too. "No, he doesn't!"

"I'm not ugly. My hair isn't like that, and my boobs aren't even small! This is a hate crime."

You crossed your arms in an offended manner and sighed.

"Wait, no one knew I even switched teams.. But they tried making another version of me because I haven't talked to them in 3 months?.."

Wooin placed his hands on your head, forcing you to turn away from them and towards the screen to focus on the race instead.

"Welp, they'll find out sooner or later."

-

Waiting for your turn was taking too long. You got thirsty and went towards the vending machine alone to get something to kill time.

"[Y/N]?.."

You stopped whatever you were doing and turned around to see Vinny looking at you with a confused and worried look on his face.

"Vinny-"

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?.."

Vinny got closer to you until your back made contact with the wall. He then grabbed onto the collar of your jacket.

"Did you switch teams?" You could feel his grip getting tighter, and the tone of his voice seemed to change into a more angrier one.

"Uhmm, would you believe me if I said no?"

"What?-- No! Now, be honest with me. What the hell happened to you in the last 3 months?"

You slapped his hands away and narrowed your eyes at him before turning away.

"Why would you care? You haven't even bothered contactacting me for the past 3 months."

"Don't be so dramatic. We were too busy. Plus, it's not like you would've answered."

Ehhh, you couldn't even get mad at that. He was right. But you just wanted to be petty about something, so you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms at him.

"Yeah, that's true. But even if I did switch teams, why would you care?"

"Are you stupid? Of course, I would care."

"No, you wouldn't. You never do."

Vinny looked at you while you avoided his gaze. You took this awkward silence as an opportunity to leave. You walked past Vinny and towards Wooin and the rest while Vinny kept watching you as you left.

He didn't know if the rest knew about it. He was curious, but he also didn't want everyone to suddenly start asking questions that could possibly annoy you.

"Where's your drink? Didn't you leave to get one?" Wooin asked as he saw you walking towards him.

"Aw, man.. I forgot to get one."

He looked at you with an unamused look on his face as he wasn't surprised with this type of behaviour coming from you.

-

A week have past and it seemed like no one had found out yet. Well, they knew you left hummingbird because apparently you "quit" cycling.. But that didn't stop them from being your friends. They were texting you again like normal since school was starting again.

You hated it, but you had no choice, right?

Walking out of the shower with wet hair dripping after a long day definitely felt refreshing. You picked up your phone to see one missed call from your brother.

You sighed and went to his contact before calling him back.

"Hello..?" (underline is used when they're talking in English!)

"[Y/N]! Why do you only talk to me when I call you? You never call me first, do you hate me?" He asked. You could definitely hear him pouting behind the phone and the disappointment in his voice.

"Sorry, I've been busy. Do you need something..?"

You heard his dramatic sigh again before he talked again. "Yes, I'm coming to Korea. I need to see how you're doing."

"Stop lying. Are you doing it for me or Shelly? She doesn't want you here!"

"Shut up, I'm checking on you, I promise. And I wanna see Shelly again.." He said while mumbling the last part.

You groaned and rolled your eyes. You didn't want him coming here, especially because of what happened the last time.

"Owen, if I see you in Korea, I'll personally kick your ass back to England!"

"As if, and I'm already packing my bags. I'll see you in a day or two! I miss you, Bye!"

And with that, the idiot hung up! He talked about how he wanted to visit you there for the past few weeks, but you kept saying no.

You did not want him here, especially since he hates the people you hung out with. Not the ones from school, but I'm talking about Wooin, Hyuk, and Joker. He thinks they're a bad influence.

But he didn't understand that they were actually really nice. You sighed and screamed into the pillow. School was starting in two days, and his troublesome ass just had to make things worse.

Do people know that you were related with the Owen Knight? Well, some of your friends do.. Some as in like the people you talk to. Like, Shelly, obviously. And the people sabbath & hummingbird.

Some of his fans from Korea may recognise you from the photoshoots you were forced to do with him back in England. That's why they weren't surprised about the fact that you're really good with your bikes.

Other than that, you prefer to keep your profile low. You hated the fame, but your brother would purposely tell others how you were his sister because he knew it annoyed you a lot.

a/n; ermmmm, soo what do yall think abt smut?