021𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; I said I wld update last night but I forgot.. mb gangstas, anyway lets appreciate how good noah lookkkkss

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, the door behind you two swung open, revealing Dom. He was stretching while letting out a loud yawn before looking down at you two sitting on the porch.

"Oh! Good morning to my favourite love birds. Don't mind me, I'm just gonna squeeze myself-" He said as he forcefully squeezed himself to sit in between you and Vinny.

You looked at Dom with the most disappointed look on your face as he looked back at you and Vinny, confused.

"Did I intterupt something?.."

Vinny rolled his eyes while groaning and kept quiet while you did the same. After a while, you sighed and got up to go back in.

The moment you left, Vinny turned to Dom and slapped him at the back of his head before getting up to go back to his tent.

Dom just sat there, still CONFUSED.

The whole day, you just kept getting distracted while they were all training. You were helping out, Mr. Nam, pack up while everyone was already in the car, resting.. But you still couldn't help but overthink.

What was Vinny trying to say?!

"[Y/N]?.." You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Mr. Nam calling out for you..

"It looks like there's a lot on your mind.."

You looked at him and sighed, "Yeah, I can't stop thinking about something.." He then took a good look at your face and smiled. "I know that look, you're in love, aren't you?"

"Me? No- definitely not.." You denied your feeling. Whatever you said was OBVIOUSLY a lie, but he just laughed it off and told you to get in the car where everyone else was waiting for you two.

When you were back in Seoul, you went home to Mr. whiskers and complained to him in bed as if he could understand you.

"Do you think he likes me?!"

-"Meow."

"What do I do, Mr. whiskers?!"

-"Meow?"

You looked at your cat, who was staring back at you before you groaned.. You sighed and realised how stupid you looked talking to your cat like that..

Just as you were about to sleep, your phone rang. You picked up your phone to see the contact name; "Abortion survivor,"

"Whaaat?" You groaned.

"I just landed.. Are you not coming to see me?"

-

Somehow, you ended up at the airport with your arms crossed as you looked at your older brother standing in front of you with that stupid smile of his.

"Suprise!"

You narrowed your eyes at him in annoyance before pulling him by the ear, dragging him out of the airport as he pulled his luggage along with him.

"Ow, ow!- Stop it, [Y/N]!" Owen yelped in pain as he tried to pull away from you, but your grip was too strong.

"No, I specifically told you not to come here, and you did, so this is what you get!"

The both of you then got into a cab, making your way to your apartment in silence. You honestly had no mood to deal with your brother's bullshit at the moment.

When you got to your apartment, Owen immediately got wayy to comfortable on the couch.

"Seriously, what's your deal here?" You asked while you sat next to him.

"Am I not allowed to see my little sister anymoreee?" He said in a very forced, cute voice people would use for "baby talk" as he squeezed both your cheeks with his hands.

"Ewww, Owen! Get off me. You haven't even showered from your flight!" You screamed as you pushed his face away.

"Haha, sorry." He then sat up straight and looked at you. "Like I said, I missed you, and it's your birthday in a few weeks! Isn't that exciting?.."

"So.. I'm guessing you're the only one that will be here? Is mom and dad busy?"

He looked at you and nodded, feeling bad for you.. But then he ruffled your hair and got up from the couch. "But don't worry, I'll make you enjoy your 18th birthday, okay?" He smiled at you before heading off to the bathroom.

You sighed softly at the thought of your parents not being able to make it to your birthday again, but at least Owen is here this time.

That night, you told Owen you were gonna sleep early tonight for school. You went to your own room while he slept in the guest bedroom.

When Monday finally came, you walked to school and saw Dom struggling to walk. Serves him right.. Just kidding!

"Did training affect you that bad?.." You laughed when you saw him struggling to walk.

"Fuck yeah, it hurts like hell.."

"Welp, too bad!" You continued laughing as you walked away from him, bragging about the fact that you could walk properly and he couldn't.

After putting your bag in class, you felt bored.. To kill your boredom, you decided to head back down and make fun of Dom even more.

As you were walking down, you could hear gossips coming from the girls talking about someone looking like a "celebrity" in school.

You saw Dom sitting, laughing atJay's attempt to walk. You to headed towards them and saw different girls talking to someone who looked way too familiar.

"Who's that punk?.." Dom asked.

You rolled and narrowed your eyes when you finally figured out who it was. You wanted to slap the shit out of him.

"Owen, what the hell are you doing here?"

He looked at you, surprised, since he didn't expect you to be there. He thought you were going to be in class instead.

"Was it too obvious?" He chuckled awkwardly as Dom and Jay watched you snatched the bucket hat off his head, revealing his blonde hair.

"Yes, it is! You're literally bringing attention to yourself if you dress like this you idiot!"

Everyone else around was also surprised to see another foreigner in school. Owen just laughed again and pulled down his mask. "Guess I can't hide my good looks with a mask."

You wanted to slap the cocky grin of his face until an adilette hit his head.. HARD. You laughed and turned to see who threw that and saw Shelly.

"Hah, I don't think so she wants to see you.."

Owen just rolled his eyes at you and turned to her, happily. "That's no way to greet someone who flew all the way here."

"Don't you think it's too much coming to my school dressed like this?.. Why are you even here?" Shelly asked curiously.

"Why am I here?.. Because I missed you." And with that, Owen hugged her right infront of everyone.. He did not know what's coming for him next when Shelly punched him instead of returning the hug.

"Haha! Do it againnnn!" You said excitedly while clinging onto her arm while she just laughed.

"She will call you when we're finsih with school so get out of here already.." You said to him.

"Okay, geez.. By the way, are those dumb looking guys your friends?"

Shelly defended them and warned Owen to watch his mouth as you just sighed wanting him to go back to England already..

The vice principle then showed out of nowhere yelling at Owen until Shelly's grandfather showed up, surprised to see Owen.

"Owen?.. [Y/N], you didn't tell me your brother was going to be here."

"I didn't know, I'm just as surprised as you are." You lied, you honestly didn't think Owen would even show up to your school...