25𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

"Can't believe you're not taking it."

"I don't need drugs to prove that I'm good.." You said to him as he just stood in front of you. "But I know what's good for you."

"Do you? Or are you just using me for your stupid market.." You pouted.

"What? I would never do that to you, princess."

bzzzzt

"Wake up already, I can hear your alarm from outside, and someone has been calling you for the past 5 minutes!"

You slowly opened your eyes to see Owen standing by your bed with an annoyed expression on his face. But the only thing on your mind at the moment was about the dream you just had.. Or nightmare. You wanted to forget that even happened but I guess it just keeps haunting your dreams. 

You turned off the annoying alarm coming from your phone and held it up to see 6 missed calls from Hyuk.

"Don't you have a race today or something?"

Right.. You almost forgot about that. Thank god you didn't overslept.. "Yeah, I do. Now get out.."

He rolled his eye at you before leaving your room and closing the door behind him. 

idk grp name

9:36 am

Joker
can I sit out and not race today?

Hyuk
im afraid not, lol

Joker
what are you afraid of?

Wooin
???

11:02

joker, I can't defend you anymore....

Wooin
did you just wake up?

No..

You immediately got off your bed to shower and started getting ready to head towards the venue.. You got there about 2 hours later and met up with them in the locker rooms where no one was in.

"Eww, why is it red?" You pointed towards his drink that was mixed with the unknown substance.

"I don't know, why don't you try asking it?"

"I don't need your sacarsm right now, smartass.." He crushed the cup in his hand and threw it at you, hitting your head.

"Oww! You asshole!" You wanted to throw it back at him but decided not to.. You had to remember that you were the more mature one here....

"Sooo, who are we going against later?" You asked curiously.

"Trident crew.."

Trident crew? It took you about 3 minutes to process who they were until you remembered their faces. You couldn't remember if they were good or not, but you'll find out.

All of you walked out of the locker rooms and spotted them not so far away. "Seems like this team is pretty chill, judging by how they still have time to goof around with girls." Wooin said.