Chapter 1

Avni Pov-

"Granny where is my coat? I'm getting late for the interview".

"It is in the right cupboard beta. I ironed it last night". Granny said from the living room.

"Okay and thank you" i said in hurry as i have to reach early for my first interview for internship program. I ran towards granny to take her blessings and she feed me a spoon of curd(dahi) so that everything will  go well. 

Awwww!!!!! How cute she is ...... She is my maternal grandmother and i call her granny . She use to take care of me since i was 4 years old as my parents died in a car accident.  After that she  is the one who treated me like his own child. She never let me feel that i am orphaned. She was a professor of economics in Delhi university. And now she is retried and we two live together in our own 4BHK flat in Delhi.

BACK TO STORY

 I kissed her  and called  the cab driver and left the house. I was very nervous about my interview and also i was getting late. My first impression is already going to be bad.

inner me- aur raat tak padho dark romance novels........

me- will you please shut up........

I was mid- way when i received a message and my screen lighted up. It was from Drishti  my best friend -" Hey BITCH?? Did you reached"???  I 'm waiting.

"On the way .Just 10 mins". I replied. Actually she is also working as an intern there  and she recommended me about this company. 

Finally i reached there.  After giving the fair i get out of the car and took a deep breath. In front of me was  a tall 14 floor i guess building with a big letters on it" ART LIFE AND ARCHITECTURE" OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS this a company or am i dreaming?  The architecture of this company is incredible ...just like the Burj khalifa. I have heard a lot about this company during my college days and about the CEO of this company and it was everyone dream of working here . My friends use to say that he is fucking handsome!!!!

inner me- chalo aaj usko v dekh lete h😗

Me - Pahle interview de de

I was in my deep thought when i feel that someone was taking my name. It was she my bff.

"What the fuck you were thinking? I called your name 4th time.... "she asked angrily.

"Sorry let's goo...."Then we went inside she called someone and i was just mesmerized by the ambience of the building. Everyone was dressed so well and disciplined there. 

She disconnected the call and told me to go to second flour cabin no. 12. I did the same.

 I was sweating and at the same time excited to see the boss.

inner me-  hey bhagwan .....thora toh professional ban ....

 I was offered water by them.  I drank it in one go. The manager came and he told that Mr Rajiv Sir will take your interview. WHAT??? THe founder of this company will take my interview. But why?????? I immediately texted Drishti about this and she said - tu toh  gaye beta( you're gone)

 I don't know why he wants to take my interview. I wish his son could take my interview ...at least i would get a chance to see him....

What do you think guys will avni get the chance to work as an intern there??

Stay tuned for updates........

HAPPY READING👍

.

.

BYEEE