Chapter 31

Chand ki roshni, roshni mein tum

Tum karo  batein or main tumhare bato mein gum🌙💗

4days later

Aashish Pov-

I was getting ready for office when the most beautiful women of my life, my wifey came from bathroom while wiping her wet hairs. She was looking soo beautiful in that maroon color saree. Our eyes met and she smiled. I smiled back too. She went in front of mirror and started fixing her saree Pallu. 

"Cheery" I called her. 

"Hmm"

"Won't you give your husband morning kiss" I said. She smiled and fixed her pallu on her shoulder and came near me and tiptoed on her toes and pecked on my lips. 

"Good morning Shauhar ji" 

"Well that's not the way to wish your husband " I said and smashed my lips on her. 

My one hand holding her chin while the other one roaming her back side. She encircled her hands around my neck and the kiss turned from gentle to wild one. We both were literally eating each other lips. I untied her blouse sting/Dori without breaking the kiss. The kiss turned more wild, her pallu slides down from her shoulder as she didn't pinned it  with safety pins. She tapped on my chest and i break the kiss with a pop sound. We both were breathing heavily. 

Then i kissed her Dimples. My eyes travelled down to her cleavage as her blouse had a deep V cut making it visible completely. I bit my lower lips. 

"Hayee, Control nahi ho raha hai na aapko" she said with a teasing smile. 

" Waise  aap-" before i could say  she pulled me by my tie and kissed me like there is no tomorrow.  Haye my bold cherry. 

I too kissed her with the same intensity. My one hand was making patterns on her side waist while the other one unhooking her blouse hooks. ...

1st hook opened , kiss was turning wild.......

2 nd hook opened , my tongue roaming inside her mouth ........

3rd hook......... 

I felt a rough hand tracing my right hand . That touch was soo weird. Just then i felt someone pinching my cheeks. Wtf!!!!!!!!!!

I wake up with a jerk. What the hell!!!!!!!!!! I found my bestfriends Rajveer and Rahul sitting on my bed and looking me with a mischievous grin on heir face. 

"What the fuck you both are doing on my bed?" I snapped.

"Bro....are you having a sex dream??" Rajveer asked me with a smirk. He really needs a filter.

"Wtf!!! Are you mad?" I snapped. Am i acting weird while sleeping?

"Bro we can see you were getting hard " Rahul said. 

"You both fucking bastards stop your nonsense........and if i am having such dreams why you both are soo interested?" I asked while glaring them.