Chapter 7

Avni Pov-

 I didn't talked to him anything because I don't want to ruin my mood anymore. After 20 mins we reached his house. The guard opened the door  and saluted him. 

And what I saw next moment made me leave open mouthed. His house was a sprawling  mansion with a beautiful garden. The scent of roses wafts from the beautifully manicured garden made the atmosphere  fresh and peaceful.  There was a swimming pool  too. It was looking like a palace with beautiful windows large enough to welcome any ray of sun . I just can't believe my eyes.  

Aashish house-

"Can we go inside" Aashish said.

I  didn't replied to him  and got out of the car and  opened the back seat to take my luggage when he said "servants will take them". You come inside.

Aashish pressed the bell and I was felling a bit nervous because I don't no anybody here and how will they react that now I am also living with them. I was in my thoughts when someone opened the door.

 A lady in her late 50s was standing with a aarti thali in her hand. She was wearing a saree in Gujarati style and was  looking very beautiful.

"Welcome beta I am Aashish mother" she said. I bent down to take her blessings.

"khush raho beta" she said smiling.

She applied Chandan tikka on my forehead and said "beta this is also your home and we are your family".

We went inside and  I saw Mr. Rajiv Sir and other family members.  I went  to take his blessing too.

Aashish introduced me with his Bhaiya and  Bhabhi.

Everyone was soo  sweet  and loving. I always craved for this kind of family full of love and happiness. My eyes got filled with tears.

"Avni you can call me Maa if you're comfortable" Aashish mother said.

Now I can't control my tears, I started crying and hugged her.

Aashish Bhabhi then said" and call me Bhabhi". 

I nodded in response. 

"Aashish take care of Avni, don't make him work till late nights like you  use to do" Aashish mother said. 

"Okay mom I will talk care of her" Aashish said but her eyes was saying something else.

We are were talking when I saw a little boy with a toy car in his hand  was coming towards us. He came and went towards Bhabhi and pulled her saree pallu  and pointed her little fingers  towards me and asked" Mumma ye kon h ......... .meri Chachi Hai..????????? ( is she my aunty???)

"No beta, she is not your aunty. She is a new member of our family  and now she will live with us". Bhabhi said.

inner me-  it's better to live alone than to leave with this ruthless man.

Dhruv came towards me and asked" will you play with me"?

 I bent down on my knee's and said" only if you will give me a kiss". He kissed on my cheek and smiled.

"Beta you should go and take some rest, you must be tired.  Aashish go  and show Avni her room" maa ( Aashish mom) said.

 Aashish showed me my room. It was next door from his room. Then Aashish said" WELCOME my new neighbor" and gave me a  taunting look.

I went inside my room and slammed the door shut.

.

.

.

Stay Tuned

HAPPY READING🌹