Chapter 23

Avni Pov-

After the presentation we came back to hotel. I went to my room and changed in my comfortable clothes and jumped on the bed. I was very happy after all we got the billion deal. I was on cloud nine. I turned on my mobile data to check my insta messages when news regarding today's project got flooded on my phone. I checked few of them. Every news channel was showing about  Aashish success of grabbing the best deal and the most successful business tycoon. 

One of the headlines says- Aashish Maurya the CEO of Art life again got a billion deal. He is really a inspiration for our youths.

After using my phones for 30 mins or soo i went to sleep. 

.................

I wake up at  6:30 p.m. I was feeling soo fresh now. I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath. After done with that i came back to my room and thought what should i do now. There was no sound coming from his room. He must be working. 

I thought why not explore the city. Roaming Paris at night is a kind of therapy. So i made my mind and started getting ready. I wore a black and white color checked short dress and did my makeup. I kept my hair open as they were still wet. After looking in the mirror for the last time i took my purse and went off my room.

I went to the living room and saw his room door open. Should i tell him that i am going out???? But he is not your boss now so no need to take permissions. What if i ask him and he said No?????? 

So i went to the exit door and twisted the knob of the door but it didn't opened. I tried again and again, but still it didn't opened. Damm .........this fucking door. Why it is not opening????? What the hell yaar!!!!!!!!!!I calmed myself and again tried to open it.

"Don't waste your energy, it will not open".

I heard a voice from behind and i know it was he.

I turned around and saw him leaning against the wooden book shelf and smirking.

"Why?" i asked.

"Because it is locked and will only open with my fingerprints".

"Then open it i need to go out". i said.

"Have you seen the time?? It's 8Pm and you're saying you want to go out. It's not safe."

"Don't worry for me Mr. i know karate very well and it's Paris and not India were girls are not safe at night."

"Oh hello I don't care, it's just mom told me that you're my responsibility......remember????" he asked

"Please i want to explore the city.....and i will call Sameer he was saying that he  will also come..so no tension" i said making a pleading face.

"You're not going with  him" he said in his cold tone.

"But-"

"End of the discussion, just go to your room" he said and turned towards his room.

I went to him and hold his shirt collar   and turned him towards me and asked "Why????You can't control me 24 hours. I am not your assistant during non office hours....I can't life in a room for whole day like you who knows only one thing WORK!!!"  

He looked my  hand that was holding his collar and smirked and said" I like your attitude. You're really very daring...but my decision is final".

"Is that-" i was saying when he put his hands on my moth and shut it. I felt like Deja vu. He had once also placed his hand on my mouth in the kitchen when he was eating custards late night.

"No more argue ..........we will go together day after tomorrow ...okay ...happy?" 

"Promise?" i asked.