Chapter 24

Aashish Pov-

I was feeling a bit relief after telling her. I felt like a burden  has been removed. But the wound that  had dried became fresh again. It was not that i still love her but the moments that i lived that time hurts as hell. I thought I'm the luckiest person who got his love but only thing i got was betrayal and  cheating. God knows how i coped with the depressions. 

Wo kehte Hain na ki "Dard jab dil mein ho toh dawa leejiye, par jab dil hi dard ho toh kya hi kijiye"

I was felling heavy by the thoughts. So i decided to go to gym to distract from the feeling. I went to the gym and did my workout. Gym was like a therapy place for me. I show all my angers on the punching bag by hitting it till my pain goes away. 

I did my workout for 3  hours straight. My whole body was sweating. I went back to my room and took a warm bath. I was  feeling good now. All that was past. Falling in love was not my fault..., falling in love with a gold-digger and bitch like her was my biggest fault. Maybe god has better plans for me and i believe you god........someone out there is waiting for me , the one who will love me, my soul not my fucking money.......maybe 

I came back from my thoughts and went on my bed to sleep as it was already 3:30a.m. I checked for my phone on the table but it was not there. I checked on the couch but it was also not there. I tried to remember where i have kept my phone. Did i left my phone in the gym???? No............. kaha gaya yarr.....

Yes i left it in the balcony. I took my steps towards balcony. The balcony was attached to her room. I twisted the knob and it was not locked. Thank god. I slowly opened the door without making any noise. I peeped in her room. She was sleeping. I tip toed to the balcony and took my phone that was on the table and went back. I was crossing from her bed when i heard whispers from her. I went close to her and bent down on my knee's to listen what she was saying. 

"Mo- momos , umm...ice ...creams"  She was whispering this. I chuckled at her childness. She is really like a kid. She was sleeping like a cute panda. There was a teddy bear with a smiley face as if that mf teddy is giving me pity looks saying i have better life than you bro. (See the picture at the beginning of the story) 

Her hairs falling on her face.  I tucked her hairs behind her hairs. The light was dim but enough to see her beautiful face she was looking like a angel straight from heaven. She was sleeping in a uncomfortable position so i gently placed her head on the pillow fixing her position. I was removing my hand when she hold my hand under her head thinking it is a pillow. I just smiled at her action. I can't take my eyes from her. She is beautiful from inside and outside also.

           She was beautifully out of place. Sometimes I believe she intended to be, like the moon                                                                                 during the day.

 I kept looking her and don't know when i dozed off.