Chapter 2

Avni Pov-

After waiting for 10 mins finally the founder i mean Mr. Rajiv Maurya arrived. He was in his early 60s. He was dressed in suit  and looked so energetic. He was the father of two young sons and still looks soo young and elegant. His face has few creases too.

I was dressed in navy blue coat and pants .My hairs are tied in a ponytail. I have done a little makeup. My granny  had helped a lot .

inner me- jab papa hi eetane sundar  Hai toh beta kaisa hoga😍😍.......ma shah allah......

I stood and wished  him Good Morning. He did the same. I gave my CV to him. My mind was still stuck that why he is taking my interview himself. Is that because i was 5 mins late or because i am Drishti friend. 

After seeing my CV he  put it down and said" Excellent!!! You're graduated from UK university plus you performed very well in all your exams. Very good"!

I smiled and said "Thank you" in respond.

Then he asked me few questions about landscape management about my studies and then he asked about my hobbies. Though in the CV i have written that i love reading novels and painting he asked me which type of novels i read?

I thought is this a type of questions one ask in interview.................. I replied that" I  like non fictional and inspirational novels about someone's life". To be honest i really lied that time . I never read non fictional novels. I Like the one which have romance and love....

inner me- why don't you recommend him to read haunting adeline😂😂

me- shut the fuck up 💀

He nodded. "So you want to be a intern here. Tell me why did you choose this company"?

"Sir I have heard a lot about this company and i dreamt of to be a intern here".

"Don't you want to work here as a employee here"? He asked.

"It would be my pleasure sir". I replied giving a smile. He stood up and gave me a handshake and told me that your  joining letter will be emailed you. You can join from next week.

He asked his manager to do the paper works and show me my cabin and introduce me to other employees . 

He was leaving when he stopped and said" but  remember one thing we believe in quality, if you're working in this company you need to give your best". 

I nodded in response. 

I was on cloud nine. i am going to work on this company ......OH MY GOD .........YEAH ............ 

The manager was seeing me and waiting for me to come to reality so that we can do the paper work.

.

.

I danced all the way in my mind ......but i was feeling sad i that i didn't get the chance to see Aashish Maurya . I did all the signatures and told the manager that i will join from Monday.

Drishti came and i told whatever happened and she congratulated me and hugged me tightly.

.

.

.

So finally Avni is going to work in that company.

She stilled haven't seen the handsome man. In the next chapter they are going to meet...

.

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹