Chapter 21

Author's Pov-

1month later

Everything is going the same between Aashish and Avni. Aashish never fails to annoy her and Avni never miss a chance to call him monkey. Whenever the talk they end with a fight. In office they both behave so professional that nobody can say that they fights like cat and dog.  

Aashish Pov-

I woke up and went to gym. After 1 hour i came back and started getting ready for office. I did my routines and wore blue color suit. I went down and saw everyone on the dinning table. I wished everyone good morning and after 10 minutes Avni also joined us for breakfast. After that we both left for office in our respective cars.

I reached office and went to my cabin and kept my coat on the chair and relaxed myself on the chair. After that Avni came with his Mac book and informed me about my today schedule.

"Sir you have to see Mr. Arora project presentation today, everyone is waiting in the presentation room" she said.

"Okay, I'm coming".

I went to the presentation room and everyone stood up from their seats and wished me. I greeted then and order them to take their seats. After that everyone stated giving their presentation. 

2 hours passed. The girl who was presenting the presentation said with the broadest smile she can give "sir how is the presentations"?

"Do it again" i stated.

"SIr but-.." she  was saying  when i  slammed my fists on the table  hard which made everyone scared.

"Are you guys going to show this to Mr. Arora. Have you all lost your mind. Do you all know if we get this deal we will have a profit of 30 billion" i said in my angry voice.

" S ..Sir we are trying our best" one of the employee  said in low voice.

" Really? is this what you are doing??? I want this deal anyhow. Go and start your works again we have just 4 days. GO!!!!" i screamed.

Everyone left for their work and I went to my cabin and drank water to calm myself. Then Avni came with my black coffee and said "Sir there are some files in which you need to sign, if you say i can bring them".

"Okay, and keep in contact with Mr. Arora" i said.

I sipped my coffee which calm my anger a little bit. I started doing my work on my laptop. I checked my  Business mails and after that i started checking all the presentations of other projects.

After 5 mins i heard a knock on the door. I said "Come in" in my cold tone.

"Broooo!!!!!!!!!!!" Rajveer exclaimed.

Rajveer is my best friend. We are childhood friends. 

I glared him and said "Bro this is my office don't scream like a demon".

"So what bro???I'm your jigad ka tukda....i'm meeting you after 2 months and you are still busy in your fucking laptop" he said making a scowled face.

"What.... You are such a dumbass and you think you are my jigad ka tukda ...haan???? i said.

He made a face like a kid and said "Okay okay...at least i am your kidney ka tukda or ghutne ka tukda..."

I laughed  and hugged him tightly and said "Tu toh mera jaan hai bro ...mera bhai...kaisa tha trip tera?"(You are my life bro.......How was your trip?)

"Amazing .....superb. I enjoyed a lot. Next time we will go together. And you know bhai...Bhabhi mil Gaye tere" he said .

"Broo...your gf chances every week. I know you very well" i said.