Chapter15

Avni Pov-

I came back to my room and did my night routine. I flopped myself on bed and smirked after thinking that the CEO of a world famous company don't know how to make a tie. I would have laughed on his face but i somehow controlled my laugh that time. I took my phone and saved his number with name Mr. Grumpy Boss. This name suits him. I messaged him regarding tomorrow meetings schedule to which he replied after 5 mins to make some changes in that.

Ohhh...god this man can't let me sleep peacefully. It's 10 pm and he wants to me to made changes in his schedule's.  I send an email to the client about the timing changes and apologized for the sudden change and to disturb this late. 

I kept the phone and hugged my monkey toy and slept off.

 Morning scene

I wake up 7. I did yoga for 30 minutes and after that  i got ready for the office. I took a bath and after that  I wore a plain white shirt and black jeans and tied my hair in a bun and took my handbag and left from my room. I was passing by his room when i remembered that I have to make his tie. OHH  NOOO........I'm late. He use to get ready by 8:30. hey bhagwan bacha Lena ( God please save me)

I knocked his door and  he said "Yes".

I slowly opened his door with my eyes squeezed in fear. I slightly opened my eyes expecting that he must be ready but thankgod.......he was not ready. I took a deep breath. 

He was drying his wet hairs with hair dryer. He was almost ready. I greeted him Good morning and he did the same. "Wait for just 5 minutes please" he said.

I sat on the couch.

 He wore his Royal blue coat and combed his hairs and applied perfume. His perfume smell mixed with the air and whole room started smelling like him. His perfumes are taking me to some other dimensions.

Then he took his tie and stood in front of me. I stood up, i was feeling a bit awkward thinking that i am making my boss tie. I took his tie and started making it with a sufficient gap of between us. I tried to maintain as much distance possible  between us. I thought if he will  tease me now i will choke him by his tie..😂

Just kidding 

My all focus was on his tie, i didn't looked up in his eyes to avoid more awkwardness. I can feel that he was staring me.

I was just close to completing making his tie when he said in a calm voice" I won't eat if you will come close".

I rolled my eyes from his tie to his eyes. His deep brown eyes met my eyes. But the tie was complete by then. He looked himself in mirror and said " Perfect, Thank You. Will you please pass my  by watch from the table beside you".

I gave him the watch and asked him "Can i go"?

"Yes".

I went down and he also followed me. We did our breakfast and left for office in our respective cars.

......................

I went to my cabin and started doing my work. I have to complete my work early today. I arranged all his meetings and files. I knocked his cabin to inform him about the meetings. I went inside and said "Sir Mr-............." when i saw there was one girl also in his cabin. They were  talking ......seems like she is his friend or  girlfr....... She was wearing a crop top that was revealing half of her belly, and mini pencil skirt that again revealed her thighs.

Why should i give a fuck about that?

"Sorry to disturb you, I will come after sometime" I said  and was leaving when Aashish said " It's okay no problem. Meet Shalini Kapoor famous fashion designer and my school friend and shalini she is my assistant and our company best landscape architecture". 

Thank god he didn't embarrassed me in front of her saying she use to come late for office.

We pass a smile ........off course mine was a fake one. She said "Aashish and I were close friends you know, we use to play with each other in school breaks, he was only comfortable to talk with me and even now we are close" and landed his hands on Aashish hands. 

"Oh that's nice, but i don't have interest in your soo called friends relationship" I said in cold tone. "Sir Mr. khan wants to fix a meeting with you for his new projects. When should i fix the meeting" I asked.

"Tomorrow after 12pm" he said.

"Sure sir" I said and turned my heel towards the door without even noticing the lady sitting next to Aashish. I can feel that she was staring me all the time.

Who cares?? I thought.

.

Is Avni jealous seeing her with Aashish?

Stay Tuned

HAPPY READING🌹

Do vote and comment.