Chapter 9

Avni Pov-

I went to the kitchen to make coffee for the prince of this house and saw maa and Bhabhi there. I greeted them and asked Bhabhi where is coffee and milk.

Maa said" beta if you need anything you can call the maids, why did you came to make it".

"It's okay maa I thought why should I call the maid for this little work" I said. 

She was leaving  when I asked her "can I cook today's dinner  for everyone"? 

"As you wish beta" she said and patted my cheeks.

 After she left I asked Bhabhi about everyone favorite dishes and she said "cook whatever you want, but don't forget to make custards as everyone likes it especially Aashish and Dhruv". 

I nodded and said now you should go take rest and don't worry about the kitchen, I will do everything.

She smiled and left.

I made the coffee and poured it in the coffee mug and took some snacks as per the prince has ordered and  knocked his room.

"Yes" a voice came from inside.

I went inside  and he signaled me to put them on the table which was close to his bed. I bent down to put them on the table when suddenly  my dupatta fall off from one  of my shoulder which made my little bit of boobs visible.

He saw me for milliseconds and then turned his eyes. I think he sensed my nervousness. 

What the........ I thought in my mind and immediately put the coffee and snacks on the table and fixed my dupatta. 

He first took a sip of the coffee and his expression says that he liked it. He gave me the drawing tools and I was leaving from his room when he said "I liked the coffee".

:-)

 I  came in my room and started working on my project .............

..................................

6 hours later

I completed the project and checked the time, it was 8:00 p.m. I  went to the kitchen and started making dinner for everyone. I first made chole batura then jeera rice, butter mushroom, and daal.  Then  I made custard after that I chopped salads and arranged them beautifully on the plates. Finally I was done with the cooking . I cleaned the kitchen slab and checked the time, it was 10:00 pm now, it took me 2hours to make all these. 

Then Bhabhi came in the kitchen and said" Wow you made soo many things, I can't wait to taste them, they are looking soo delicious". And she went to call everyone on the dinning table.

I put all the dishes on the table and  everyone sat on their seats.

I served everyone and then I sat on my seat. I was getting nervous thinking if they will like the food or not?

Everyone took their first bite and my eyes were glued on everyone face. Then Aashish father asked maa that" who had made today's dinner"?

Maa replied "Avni". 

Then papa said(Aashish father)" I have never eaten this much delicious chole batura in my life till now.......it's too good beta".

Everyone appreciated me except my Mr. grumpy boss(Aashish).He was  just eating  silently.

Everyone was eating silently when maa broke the silence by asking Aashish about his marriage plans.

.

.

.

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹