Chapter 16

Aashish Pov-

I went to my office and as usual started doing my work when someone knocked on the door. I looked up to see my school friend Shalini. "What i surprise" I said. She came and hugged me. "Actually i was passing by your office, so i thought i should meet you also, because you don't have time for your friends...Right"? she complained.

OH .....It's not that, Works keeps me busy. My whole day use to be busy in meetings , events and all that i said.

"Yaa Yaa.......the most famous businessman of India" she chuckled.

We were talking when Avni came. Her eyes shifted from me to the girl sitting beside me. She stared her for 1 min.

Was she jealous seeing me with her???

But wait what she said that she don't want to disturb us?????

Don't she get jealous??????? Women out there die for me and here she is not even giving a fuck!!!!!!!!!!! Why would she get jealous of course I'm not her bf.

Is she a women or not????

Stop it my subconscious.

After talking for 30 mins Shalini left. I resumed my work when my brain hit about today's plan. What the fuck!!! how can you forgot that? I took my phone and dialed a number .

"Pranam kaka" i greeted to the man on the other side of the call.

" Khush Raho beta" he replied.

"Kaka i want the house to get decorated beautifully. I will come today there after 7 pm" i said.

"Thik hai beta" he said and i hanged the call.

I went to the meeting hall as i have meeting with Mr. Gupta. 2 hours passed in the meeting and Yes we are again successful getting a project.

Well done Aashish Maurya i congratulated myself. The happiness of success is what i want.
Everyone left the meeting hall and Avni was also leaving when I called her and congratulated her as it was she who gave the best presentation to them.

She replied with a Thankyou.

"Get ready for the concert on time, i hate to wait for someone" I said and was leaving when she asked " Will we go in the same car"?

" Yes, is there is any problem"? I asked

" Umm.....No....but-.........." she was saying but i cut her off and said "It's final that we will go together". And I left from there.

After attending all the meetings i drove back home. I have still 2 hours more so i thought to take a power nap.

Avni Pov-

I came back home and jumped on my bed .Ahh.....It was a busy day i thought. And it become more difficult for me to work when he use to be with me . I mean his staring eyes made me go out of mind. I can't focus on my work. BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why the hell we need to go together.... I can go by myself but it's my boss order and how can someone deny Aashish Maurya orders. Never in anyone dreams I chuckled thinking that. I should take a hour nap.

After 1 hour i wake up and freshen up. I dried my hair and went to my closest to choose today outfits . Ummm ......what should i wear a bodycon dress or a top and jeans or a mini skirt and crop top. Ofc mini skirts are made for parties!! I would have wear my fav one piece dress but i dropped my mind because i don't want my grumpy boss to judge me by my clothes. Finally i settled on a red color puff sleeves crop top and white jeans. I tied my hair with a beautiful butterfly shaped clutcher. I wore a golden color earrings and a chain with a heart shaped locket. I took my phone and purse and  saw myself for the last time in the mirror and then left the room after wearing my heels.
Avni outfit-

I went outside the house and saw him already there waiting for me

I went outside the house and saw him already there waiting for me. Oh man!!!!! He is looking so hot. He was wearing a white color shirt with sleeves folded and black color pants with his shirt upper two buttons opened. He was wearing a chain also. His hairs are perfectly set and combed.
I wish my life was also that much perfect.
Aashish outfit-

"Can we go?" he asked

"Yes" i said.
.
.
Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🥀