Chapter 11

Aashish Pov-

I kept my gaze on her and she left the kitchen. I took a glass of water and went to my room. She is really very funny though I thought and I was smiling without any reason. She was right when she said that i liked her custards and i lied to her that it's not like that, but deep down i loved the custards. I have never eaten that much delicious custard. My mom also made delicious custards but her custards just tastes different. I wanted to kiss her hands for that.

- Obviously I can't do that.

Wait bro!! What had happened to you??? You are thinking about her continuously...... my inner voice said.

It's not like that i am just........

Just what???? On the dinning table  also you were staring her.....and right now you are thinking about her......that's not fair bro...

Will you stop assuming things and fuck off from here...

I'm your inner voice bro....

Whatever...........

I sat on my bed and checked my tomorrow meting schedule's. I  really forgot that tomorrow i have meting with Mr. Malhotra. Now i need to sleep. I closed my phone and kept it on the table when i noticed a red color mark on my right palm.

Then i realized that i have put my hand on her mouth and her lipstick got glued on my palm and left her lips shape marks. I smelled the mark, it was smelling like a rose flowers.

I don't know why i kept staring that and felt a different feeling. I don't want to remove that mark. I kept staring that and dozed off.

..................

Next morning

I wake up at 6a.m. and did my workup till 7:15. After that i went to get ready for office.  My palm still had the mark but now i have to wash it otherwise if anyone will see it will  make 100 assumptions specially my best friend Rajveer. I took a bath then wore my suit and watch. I took my tie and went down and asked Bhabhi to make my tie. 

Ya I don't know how to take tie and everyday Bhabhi use to make my tie.

She did that and told me to do my breakfast. I was getting late so i told her that i will order something in office, I'm getting late for a meting.

She bid me goodbye and i left the house.

Avni Pov-

I went to my room and took my novel and starting reading it. After completing 2 chapters i decided to sleep. I went to my bed and took my monkey teddy bear and hugged it. I have a habit to hold pillow or teddy bear while sleeping.(I know it's weird.)

In the morning i wake up at 7:30 and turned my alarm off. I walked to the bathroom washed my face and then stated getting ready for the office, when my brain cells hit me that i have to show my  presentation of Mr. Malhotra's. If i will get late my grumpy boss will chew me like chewing gum.

I immediately  opened my wardrobe  without wasting a seconds and took a white top, black pants and white coat. I wore them tied my hair in a high ponytail and took my presentation and files and ran from my room.

Avni outfit-

I went down and saw everyone except Aashish

I went down and saw everyone except Aashish. I greeted everyone and maa told me to join them on in the breakfast. "Maa i am sorry i am getting late....i  have a presentation today" i replied.

"Make sure that you will eat your breakfast after that" maa said.

I nodded and asked Bhabhi about Aashish ....that is he  still sleeping? Bhabhi said that he left for office.

Whatttttt??? I Screamed in my mind took my car keys and ran outside.

Yes i have my  own car but it's not a luxurious one. It's a simple Honda City.

I started my engine and drive towards office. He is such a jerk, he doesn't  even bother to remind about the presentation that night. BASTARD!!!!!!!!! I cursed him all the way.

I reached the office, parked my car and ran towards the lift. I checked the time. It was 9 :10am. The client has fixed the meting at 9am and i am 10 mins late already and now this fucking lift is wasting my other 2 mins. I climbed the stairs...the meting was going to be take place on  5th floor. Give me Strength god!!!!!!!!!

I was fainting after climbing 5 floors. I took big steps towards the meting room and reached there. I checked the time 9:15am.

Bravo Avni .....You are 15mins late.

 I went inside and saw Aashish staring me with red eyes. I started the presentation and by god grace they liked it. They said Aashish that they want the work to start soon.

I also left the room with them as i don't want to face Aashish right now.

................

I went to my cabin and gulped two glass of waters and took a deep breathe. Now I was feeling a bit relaxed. My cabin was now  shifted close to Aashish room as now i am his assistant .My  room was made of glass that made the room transparent, it means outside people can see inside.

I called Aakash and Drishti in my room.

They both came and we  discussed about the Dubai project that MR. Rajiv sir had told us. We decided that we will work on that together and make the best presentation.

"But tell me first are coming in the concert?" Drishti asked.

"Off course....i am, how can i miss Darshan Raval concert". i said.

"It will be fun..........Drishti will get to see handsome boys in the concert".......Aakash teased her.

"I will kick you hard on your ass that you won't  be able to sit on chair for 2 days" Drishti crushed him.

We all laughed and  high fived each other and started working. Aakash said me to bring a file from the archive room.

I started walking towards  the archive room when I saw Aashish coming out of his room and our eyes met..........

.

.

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹