Chapter 19

Before starting the chapter i recommend you all to listen this instrumental music while reading. It will make the story more interesting. I hope you will love it. 

If you want you can listen it  after reading the chapter . The music is soo good. So yaa let's start.

Avni Pov-

"It's okay, i enjoyed ......" he said.

He is really a cruel man!!!!!! Here i was scared as hell and he was enjoying seeing me like this. Why all good looking men are so cold hearted god....why???

"Can we sit?" he said pointing towards the blanket under the tree. 

I didn't utter a word and went towards there

"Btw it's wrong to click someone pictures without there permission Mrs. Avni" he said and chuckled.

My lips parted and i stopped and turned to him. This man is so clever. I  thought he didn't noticed me clicking his pictures. I was soo embarrassed that  time.

" I'm sorry" I said.

" Revenge will be taken soon" he said.

I also challenged him and said" I will be waiting for that"

Such a fool !!Avni Now be ready for other insult. 

 I removed my heels and we sat on the blanket maintaining  one hand gap between us.

"So you like the garden?" he asked.

"I loved it. It's soo beautiful and peaceful. I would love to come here often" I said.

"Do you know the garden is designed by me,  it was my dada ji dream that i will design our house but he died the year i completed my graduation" he said.

" What??? Really!!!!!! Wow!!! I was thinking that the architecture must be very good in his work, his ideas  are amazing. But the architecture is no one else but Mr. Aashish Maurya himself." i said.

" Thanks, i know I'm the best" he replied.

" But i didn't get one thing why the whole house is decorated with this lights and lamps?" i asked.

"Actually whenever i use to come here i tell Kaka to decorate this house. I feel like home here. Whenever i am angry i use to come here and sit silently, i don't know why i feel peace here. This is my favorite place. And it's better to admire the nature other than to enjoy in a rush. I  believe in the line that Nature heals your pain" he said.

"This house is soo precious to you. So you are not a social person, you enjoy your company. Kinda self obsessed man!!!!!! Isn't it"? i asked.

"Yes..........wait a minute...you were thinking that i have done all this decorations for you...huh????? Let me clear you that don't think something else..... all this decorations are not for you.......don't think that it's like a date......okay" he said.