Chapter 17

Aashish Pov-

I wake up and started getting ready. I wore a white shirt and black formal pants. I applied gel on my hairs and combed it. I took my wallet and car keys and went outside the house. I checked the time it was 6:50 .I am 15 mins early. I was standing near my car when i got a call from one of the office employee. I received it and the call went for 12 minutes. I hanged the call. She has still not arrived. 

What special makeup girls do that take that much of time????? A whole day is also less for their makeups. We boys are so simple.  I mean no makeup, no extra accessories still  looks soo dashing. 

I thought to pass my time by checking my social media. I use my social media accounts rarely specially Instagram and Facebook. I prefer WhatsApp mostly. I was scrolling through my phone when i heard heels footsteps sound. I looked up to see that she has finally came. I looked her from top to bottom. She is looking so hot, i mean perfect.....

Drop dead gorgeous!!!! I gulped really hard!!

"Aisa toh nahi ki usse Jayda khubsoorat larki Maine aaj tak dekhe nahi thi

Par pata nahi  Kyu  meri aankhe usse hatt ti nahi thi 

uski palke jhuki huye the ...

"( It wasn't that I'd never seen a more beautiful girl than her, but I don't know why I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her eyes were lowered ......)"

Look away Aashish.....

 I don't know when she came near me and now her perfume was making me out of control. 

I was smiling a little when my subconscious hit me. What are doing Aashish???????? Smiling????? Now make a angry face otherwise she will get a wrong clue. 

It's the first time you said something right my sub conscious.

 I changed my face  to a angry expression and asked her "Why were you late?" 

She pouted and made a baby face. 

I  just wanted to pull her cheeks very badly.. How can someone be that much hot and cute at the same time god?? 

I again changed my personality to a rude boss. I am helpless. I have to be the sigma male. 

We sild inside the car and i started the engine. Their was silence in the car as both of us didn't talked. I thought to break the silence. 

"You are looking beautiful....i mean red color suits you" I said.

Fuck Aashish don't you have anything else to say. I don't know it just slipped from my tongue. I cursed myself.

She smiled widely and said "Thankyou" after 10 secs pause she again said " Btw you are also looking h.....smart".

"What made you think for 10 sec to compliment me"? I asked raising my brows.

"Umm...i thought you will get mad" she said in a low voice. I smirked.

She got busy in her phone and after sometime she kept her phone in her purse. She looked outside her window and looked a bit confused. 

I sensed that now she is going to bomb 100 questions on me. She asked" Are we going through different road because this path doesn't goes to White club?" 

"We are not going to White club" i said.

"Whatttt?? Then were are we going?" she screamed  her eyes staring me like a hungry cat.

"It's a surprise and I am you sure you won't regret going there " i said.

"I hate surprises Mr. Aashish Maurya and yes one more thing I'm not your gf that you are giving me surprises. Wait ....is this your new plan to annoy me ....haan?? she asked her hands in air.

I smirked. "Just 15 mins more and you will see" i said.

Avni Pov-

 He started driving and none of us said anything. After a while he complimented me. 

Is this real??? I mean  Mr. Aashish Maurya compliment peoples.. Nice. I thought he only opens his mouth for meetings, works and yes to piss me off which is his favorite task i think. 

I smiled widely and said thankyou. 

No need to smile that much widely Avni control bro control. It's just a simple compliment nothing more. 

I also compliment him that you are  also looking h... my tongue would have slipped and i had ended up saying him hot when i stopped and said " Smart".

I got a notification on my phone and i checked it. It was from Drishti asking my location. I messaged her that I'm on my way, will take 10 mins more. And after that i kept my phone and looked outside the window and find that this not the way to go to White club. I asked him and he said that we are not going to White club.

Surprises????????? I hate surprises man. I'm not his gf  that is giving me a fucking surprise. BASTARD!!!!! Bandar!!! GADHA!!! And what does he mean that i won't regret. I got 100 thoughts in my mind and every thought was pissing me off. 

" Do you want  to kidnap me........is this your new plan" I asked.

"If i wanted to do something i would i have done that before. Stay calm " he said.

My eyes widened. 

"I am going to kill you ......idiot. I will miss Darshan Raval concert because of you. And what will I say to say to Drishti and Aakash?" I asked him.

"Tell them that you are with me" he said.

"Are you mad???? How can i tell them that I was with you? Don't you use your brain ?? You are really a jerk........." I said getting irritated by his silly smiles as if  he was enjoying the situation very much.

I wanted to punch him hard on his face. I gritted my teeth.

"Btw you looks cute when you angry" he said his tone  filled with sarcasm.

" This man .........."😡😡💀

.

.

Will Avni Like Aashish surprise???

And is Aashish falling in love????

.

Stay tuned

HAPPY READING🌹