Chapter 18

Avni Pov- 

After 45 mins he stopped his car outside a big house..........a mansion. Why he stopped his car outside a house??? Is he going to lock me in this house forever???? Why the fuck I decided to came with him!!! I would have gone in my car and enjoyed  peacefully but this monster ruined it all. He parked the car and opened my door. I was still sitting in the car with 100 thoughts in my mind. How innocent he is trying to act by opening the door. I  got out of the car and took slow steps towards him. 

Should i run from here???????? But i was wearing heels......fuck!!!!!! I can't even walk properly in this high heels running is a long way off. Yes........if he will do something wrong i will hit him with my heels.......but he is such a monster even my heels will get broken. 

"Don't even think to punch me"? he said with a smirk.

My mouth parted after hearing this, i mean he is soo good in reading minds bro. 

We went inside and  I saw a old man in his 70s came towards us smiling. Aashish took his blessings by touching his feet's. 

Though he is rude, but he always respect his elders. A man of culture. But for me he is no less than a monster, demon, Bandar. Yes Robot too..

" Kaise ho beta? Bahut din baad aaye.." ( How are you son? You came after a long time) the old man said.

" Kaka wo kaam rahta hai bahut"  ( Works keeps me busy uncle) Aashish said.

Then the man looked towards me and then Aashish introduced me to him. I took his blessings and smiled. 

" Kaka aap ghar pe matt Batana Ki mein yaha aaya tha" ( Uncle don't tell at home that i had came here)  Aashish said to the man. 

" Thik Hai beta, kuch bhi chahiye ho toh bata Dena" ( Okay beta, if you want anything then call me) saying this the old man left. 

I still didn't get what was going there. He started walking inside and i followed him. After walking some distance we finally reached the house. It was a big mansion with a large space in front of it with a waterfall fountain in front of it. 

I can't hold on more so I asked him" What are we doing outside someone else house"?

" This is not someone else house this is my grandfather  house. We use to live in this house earlier but moved on to our new house after Dada ji death " he said.

"Fucking billionaire" i muttered. 

"You know the garden of this house is the best thing that i liked

"You know the garden of this house is the best thing that i liked. This house holds my childhood memories, how  I and bhaiya  use to sit here at night with my dada ji counting the stars" he said in a calm voice.

"Can I go in the garden?" i asked.

"Why only you, i will also come" he said.

We went towards the garden. The house still looks new seems like it is constricted a month ago. I was admiring the beauty of the surrounding when i hit a rock and i bumped on his shoulders.